finally, Deep Purple's 2016 induction ...

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
DP can now stand along side other great Rock&Roll HOF artist, like, ummmm, Donna Summer. :rolleyes:

As a big fan, I considered their consistent snub a true R&R honour. I will miss that!!! Eligible 1993, ignored til 2012, then denied, and again 2013 ...

Well, I guess the academy required 44 years to finally appreciate Machine Head.

Congrats!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Agreed. It was about frickin' time. But what about YES?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well, w/Rush being inducted last year, there's still hope.
FFS, the thing is a freakin' joke.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing