Eye Candy

I concur. It is indeed in a class of its own.

Unfortunately, with a "free" custom Graham arm it's likely to be in the 6-figures.

I will have one in my room at CES - The Venetian Suite 29-119 - just in case any of you are curious. And I now stay in fear and trepidation after all the posts on this thread that talked about how badly expensive tables are set up. Are my skills up to scratch on a front end that's going be in the region of $125,000??? :p

Unfortunately, with a "free" custom Graham arm it's likely to be in the 6-figures.

I will have one in my room at CES - The Venetian Suite 29-119 - just in case any of you are curious. And I now stay in fear and trepidation after all the posts on this thread that talked about how badly expensive tables are set up. Are my skills up to scratch on a front end that's going be in the region of $125,000??? :p

Just forget it Gary and go with tape (you thought I was going to say digital didn't you? :) ).

I'm all ears ....:)

What phono stage are you planning on pairing it with ....?

Just forget it Gary and go with tape (you thought I was going to say digital didn't you? :) ).

If I could get music on tape as easily as I can get music on LP's I would. Then, what would I do with my 45 years of vinyl collected?

what's different with this graham arm and the phantom supreme readily available ?

Sorry, Christian. I don't know. Bob mentioned something about wiring and better components. I'm sure that it will be announced at the show.

If I could get music on tape as easily as I can get music on LP's I would.
Then, what would I do with my 45 years of vinyl collected?

---- Give them to kids who appreciate good analogue sound comin' from 12 inchers spinning on some real cool looking turntables. :b

...33 1/3 and 45s and 78s.

Garrard 301 Statement by Artisan Fidelity

IMG_1957-1200-web-logo.jpg

Over a year spent in design/development phase. One goal - musical brilliance. Mission accomplished.

IMG_2003-_2_-1500web.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing