Excalibur - this will change everything

Matej Isak

Jan 20, 2013
EU
www.monoandstereo.com
Analog Domain Excalibur circuit

analog_domain_best_amplifer_in_the_world_matej_isak_mono_and_stereo_review.jpg

During the show I was invited to 'secret' location by the Angel and accompanied by his son Plamen and Fabian from Zellaton.

Half-hour later across Munich I witnessed *something so special and out of box, that will change the way we perceive high-end audio amplification. This is actually a matter of ultra high end and even as prototype an Uber amp candidate without a thought. For this actually I’ll have to figure out a new name. Transcending perhaps?

<< Read more >>

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2013/05/analog-domain-excalibur-circuit.html

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Sounds like mystical FM Acoustics marketing hype. I'm not sure that many of us across the pond see the value nor buy the line. cheers !

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Matej

Let's say with lines like these ( I hope I am not infringing any law here) :
It felt like the new circuit has nothing to do with the sound but with pure energy of motion. In my twenty-two + some years of high-end audio I never heard of experienced something like this. The impact was not only emotional, but also ethereal

You are pegging some meters very hard... I am sure you know what meters we're referring to here ;)

Matej Isak

Jan 20, 2013
EU
www.monoandstereo.com
Matej

Let's say with lines like these ( I hope I am not infringing any law here) :

You are pegging some meters very hard... I am sure you know what meters we're referring to here ;)

Hey Frantz. Well you can scan my site and my writings. I'm rarely into any hype. For now I only get "warmed" to the maximum extend with some Kondo stuff and Robert Koda. This ampifier and its circuit goes beyond what I heard so far. But hey, I'll keep my emotions from any more pegging ;). Thanks.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Hi Matej,

Just read your report of the Valhalla 2 presentation in Munich - are you going to listen o them?

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com
I was listening at Zellaton's secret showroom their Studio Reference with Analog Domain integrated amplifier - the sound was just extraordinary.

But after I left - Zellaton replaced the AD integrated with Joachim Gerhard new electronics brand - and it just killed the AD integrated.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
(...) But after I left - Zellaton replaced the AD integrated with Joachim Gerhard new electronics brand - and it just killed the AD integrated.

Are you referring to Joachim Gerhard, ex-Audio Physic? Does he now have another company? I have owned the Kronos speakers and still have great memories of them.

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com

A photo of the new phono stage by JG.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing