Essence Electrostatic Speaker System....A Bold Statement !..

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
they will not have these all new audiostatic electrostatic speakers in stock until december 2015 and they say these electrostats are a major breakthrough that do not need any ac power! They also say these electrostats will go all the way down to 20 hz! For 2k !! If they can do this they will have sound lab "shaking in their boots" ! :)

roflmao!

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Those look more like CAD renderings than pictures

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
Maybe Ben Peters is bringing back a improved version of his Threshold ES-500 Electrostatic speakers...
Or maybe not (see my previous post). Then again, maybe you have a vested interest. But we can't tell because you haven't disclosed who you are and your affiliation. Until you do you can be considered a shill. Audiostatic, not Threshold. :p

Jeffy

Apr 27, 2014
Orchard Lake, MI
Brian Audiostatic always had a leaner balance to their sound. I believe a manufacture of any equipment likes a certain flavor of sound and that does not change in any of their new products.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Or maybe not (see my previous post). Then again, maybe you have a vested interest. But we can't tell because you haven't disclosed who you are and your affiliation. Until you do you can be considered a shill. Audiostatic, not Threshold. :p

I'm a 83 year old man that is not connected with Audiostatic or Essence in any way. I've been wanting a FULL RANGE Electrostatic speaker for a while now BUT I did not have the "BIG MONEY" to buy them. I think it's GREAT that someone wants to put a full range Electrostatic speaker on the market AT A GREAT PRICE. I will wait a few years so I can get a little feedback on these new Audiostatic speakers before buying.

You Have A Nice Day! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing