May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4TshFWSsrn8&vq=medium#t=35[/video]

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Steve, you might want to rephrase that. :)

It's amazing how detailed you can get with the driving performance of a 4 wheel drive. That was an exhilarating 3 minutes and one heck of a talented driver.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Steve, you might want to rephrase that. :)

It's amazing how detailed you can get with the driving performance of a 4 wheel drive. That was an exhilarating 3 minutes and one heck of a talented driver.

cute, but you know what I mean ;)

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I wasn't going to say nuttin'.....:)

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I was going to ask while watching it whether they go through an entire set of tires during one of these runs at he answers it at the end by shredding it! And the rim too with all the sparks coming out. And here I thought boating was expensive :).

What on earth is the aluminum handle? He has paddle shifters so it doesn't appear to be for changing gears. Is the brake to induce drift?

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I was going to ask while watching it whether they go through an entire set of tires during one of these runs at he answers it at the end by shredding it! And the rim too with all the sparks coming out. And here I thought boating was expensive :).

What on earth is the aluminum handle? He has paddle shifters so it doesn't appear to be for changing gears. Is the brake to induce drift?

That was my confusion as well.......

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
He still forgot to pick up the milk.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sequential with manual clutch (mainly for launches) :) Yes it's the handbrake.

I don't think we'll be seeing any Ford jokes on this thread.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing