Empire in ear Wraith

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Someone listen this in ear?
Thanks

If you expect any kind of performance to go with the price the earpieces need to be custom moulded to one's ears otherwise it's just another earpiece.

david

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao David,
i know custom is better,but buying in USA some good earphone is not simple to have a custom

I have A&K 380 with Final Audio FIBASS and Pianoforte X that are very good and sound is amazing,always had interest in some top in ear
I listening summer in my garden while my wife reed a book or when i travel

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Ciao David,
i know custom is better,but buying in USA some good earphone is not simple to have a custom

I have A&K 380 with Final Audio FIBASS and Pianoforte X that are very good and sound is amazing,always had interest in some top in ear
I listening summer in my garden while my wife reed a book or when i travel
I like in ear phones too specially when traveling and on aircraft, better than sounding than any noise cancelling ones I tried. I have the same ones in both custom and standard and the custom one is far superior. For that money you should demand custom fitting. It's a relatively simple procedure and most audiologist in Italy can take a simple wax mould of your ears and send it to the company but I'm not sure if Empire offers this service or not. You have many friends in the US including me I'll be happy to get you anything you need Gian.

david

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I know and I am happy to have good friends in USA and sure when need some will ask like I am very happy if some of you need some info from Italy

Reactions: ddk

Skanda

May 2, 2020
hey guys, don't want to go off topic here but I just started a new thread+posted my review of the 64Audio A18T CIEM. This is a gorgeous piece and one that I am proud to own. i think given the price points its worth a look along with the empire wraith

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing