Do you hate bling? Do you hide new equipment from your wife?

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
If so, this product is for you!

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Unfortunately, my wife would proabably want ME painted with that stuff from time to time, with duct tape over my mouth.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Unfortunately, my wife would proabably want ME painted with that stuff from time to time, with duct tape over my mouth.

The new invisible man...but would she know whom she's with? :)

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
The new invisible man...but would she know whom she's with? :)

Oh, she'll know! ;)

It doesn't matter if she's with the invisible man or wearing a blindfold! She'll know.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Oh, she'll know! ;)

It doesn't matter if she's with the invisible man or wearing a blindfold! She'll know.

She'll just be a little more confused about which direction to yell at.

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
Looks like it would be perfect for my Avantgarde's. My wife isn't too observant. She didn't notice them for a week or so after I got them.

Larry

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Looks like it would be perfect for my Avantgarde's. My wife isn't too observant. She didn't notice them for a week or so after I got them.

Larry

Are you kidding me? Helen Keller would have noticed those speakers being in the room.

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Jimmy Choo gift certificate placed in a clear [see through] envelope taped to the refrigerator with instructions "Not to be opened until ___________ [30 days later]".
Should give you a good month of safety & audio invisibility.
You will have to move your wife occasionally to get into the refrigerator.
zz.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
jimmy choo gift certificate placed in a clear [see through] envelope taped to the refrigerator with instructions "not to be opened until ___________ [30 days later]".
Should give you a good month of safety & audio invisibility.
You will have to move your wife occasionally to get into the refrigerator.
Zz.

lmao....

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Would a pint of this stuff do for a Studer 810? Ki, what do you think?

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Apparently they fooled a whole lot of people worldwide with this one. Great April Fool's joke. Harry Potter fans must be overwhelmed with grief. :D

Tom

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
Apparently they fooled a whole lot of people worldwide with this one. Great April Fool's joke. Harry Potter fans must be overwhelmed with grief. :D

Tom

Hell, I was beginning to believe the movie "Terminator II" was real. Yeah, and the one where they transported a key across the room was almost as good. It even had an upload date before April 1. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing