Djeva system

Djeva

Feb 8, 2015
Hi all music lowers,

my first post here!

After several years of searchin' audio heaven I finally reach goal :D

Few amplifiers was in use before Absolute's. My first amplifier was made by local guru, Pointe Medium. Thanks to Tibor Sindric who built that amp and open me whole new world of tube amplification!

Speakers: many, from Diapason Adamantes LE to Wilson Benesh ACT1, move over to Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento and finish with Ktema.

Source: LP prefered, SME20/2/V replace Linn LP12/Ittok. First turntable was Kuzma Stabi mk2 with rare Jelicic Mozart tonarm (very sophisticated arm with all possible settings (VTA,SRA,...during playing of course). Wadia CD830 is now not main source and I don't want to invest more money in CD player. For Hi Res there is Auralic Vega.

Cables: I believe only in silver :) If is possible flat silver :)

Whole list is here:

UNISON RESEARCH - 845 ABSOLUTE S.E.
- FRANCO SERBLIN - KTEMA
- WADIA - 830
- AURALIC - VEGA
- LENOVO - IDEACENTRE Q190
- SME - 20/2
- SME - V
- BENZ MICRO - GLAYDER S
- BENZ MICRO - PP1 T9
- PS AUDIO - POWER PLANT PREMIER
- KIMBER KABEL - SELECT KS2426HB
- KIMBER KABEL – TAK
- GOERTZ – AG3
- GOERTZ - SAPPHIRE
- VERASTARR - GRAND ILLUSION
- VERASTARR - SILVER REFERENCE
- PS AUDIO - STATEMENT
- SOUND ORGANISATION - STANDS

Many thx for reading about my system and it's a pleasure to be in the best forum in the World!

BR,

Djeva AUDIO1.jpg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Stunning system...i have heard great things about the really big Unison Research tubed amps like yours. And i am avid fan of Franco Serblin's work, having owned Guarneris and Strads in the past. Congrats and enjoy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing