Devialet

JBevier

Dec 23, 2010
So pleased to announce that Montreal based Audio Plus Services, Importer / Distributor, has been appointed the North American sales force for Devialet. We will be exhibiting at the upcoming CES Show in the Mirage Hotel from January the 6th through the 9th. The folks at Devialet caught our eyes over a year and a half ago having been mentioned in very high praise by Gerard Chretien of Focal, another brand we proudly represent. True enough, the D-Premier is a revolutionary product that is taking the high-end community by storm. MSRP is $15,995.00.

Our entire internal staff is simply slobbering over this product, and I've put it as my only must have item for 2011. We will be taking a very careful methodical step by step process to establish the finest distribution network to serve the Devialet brand; and like all our brands, we fully support and service retailers and owners alike. Our web page is www.audioplusservices.com

Welcome aboard Devialet - together may we delight the audiophile community for years to come (And start packing my D-Premier up right away - I'll pay airfreight!!!!).
My very best regards - John Bevier / Audio Plus Services – Devialet

(Did I mention I'm "Jumping up and down" excited to represent this brand? I must say having worked in this industry for 30 years - it takes a lot to get me excited.)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
So pleased to announce that Montreal based Audio Plus Services, Importer / Distributor, has been appointed the North American sales force for Devialet. We will be exhibiting at the upcoming CES Show in the Mirage Hotel from January the 6th through the 9th. The folks at Devialet caught our eyes over a year and a half ago having been mentioned in very high praise by Gerard Chretien of Focal, another brand we proudly represent. True enough, the D-Premier is a revolutionary product that is taking the high-end community by storm. MSRP is $15,995.00.

Our entire internal staff is simply slobbering over this product, and I've put it as my only must have item for 2011. We will be taking a very careful methodical step by step process to establish the finest distribution network to serve the Devialet brand; and like all our brands, we fully support and service retailers and owners alike. Our web page is www.audioplusservices.com

Welcome aboard Devialet - together may we delight the audiophile community for years to come (And start packing my D-Premier up right away - I'll pay airfreight!!!!).
My very best regards - John Bevier / Audio Plus Services – Devialet

(Did I mention I'm "Jumping up and down" excited to represent this brand? I must say having worked in this industry for 30 years - it takes a lot to get me excited.)

John:

Where will you be exhibiting at the Mirage?

JBevier

Dec 23, 2010
Hi Myles,
Complicated answer - we're in three locations. The iLounge on the main north hall show floor showing the new Focal XS Book Multi-media system, the Venetian suite # 30-335 showing Focal Scala's powered by Pathos, and three suites at the Mirage. The Mirage is our main showcase, but since the Mirage is not official CEA space, the hotel will not release our suite numbers until the day we check in - the 4th in this case. If you send us an email at suite@audioplusservices.com we will auto reply with our room numbers the evening of the 4th. The Devialet will be actively demonstrated at the Mirage - we have a press event Friday at 8:15AM (breakfast at 7:15) - I'm sure I can squeeze another person in. The folks from Devialet will present to a select group of journalists and retailers. Safe trip to Vegas - hope to see you there. My best - John

Last edited:

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hi Myles,
Complicated answer - we're in three locations. The iLounge on the main north hall show floor showing the new Focal XS Book Multi-media system, the Venetian suite # 30-335 showing Focal Scala's powered by Pathos, and three suites at the Mirage. The Mirage is our main showcase, but since the Mirage is not official CEA space, the hotel will not release our suite numbers until the day we check in - the 4th in this case. If you send us an email at suite@audioplusservices.com we will auto reply with our room numbers the evening of the 4th. The Devialet will be actively demonstrated at the Mirage - we have a press event Friday at 8:15AM (breakfast at 7:15) - I'm sure I can squeeze another person in. The folks from Devialet will present to a select group of journalists and retailers. Safe trip to Vegas - hope to see you there. My best - John

Thanks John!!!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
As a distributor myself, I can attest that the best part of it all is getting high on your own supply! I'm guilty of paying airfreight myself! Congratulations John!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing