Dear Evan Hansen

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
My wife and I are ardent movie buffs and it has been over 1 1/2 year since we last watched in a movie theater. We are both vaccinated and went to a multiplex where each theater only holds 60 people. We also went to a morning viewing and there was just my wife and I, as well as one other couple so we had no concerns.

I have to say that the last time we were in NYC to see some Broadway shows, Dear Evan Hansen was on our short list but due to some mixed reviews we passed on it.

The one great thing about the movie was that Ben Platt who starred in the role on Broadway played the lead role.

I really didn't know what the film was about but my wife and I into it for the duration. This film was panned by the critics but loved by the people

Rune time is a long 137 minutes but Ben Platt was the star. What an amazing acapella voice.

Evan Hansen, a high schooler with social anxiety, unintentionally gets caught up in a lie after the family of a classmate who committed suicide mistakes one of Hansens letters for their sons suicide note

Cast: Ben Platt, Amy Adams, Kaitlyn Dever, Julianne Moore, Amandla Stenberg, Nik Dodani, Colton Ryan, Danny Pino

Perhaps we had separation anxiety being away for so long but we enjoyed the film even though the story line was bit tough to swallow

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
My wife and I are ardent movie buffs and it has been over 1 1/2 year since we last watched in a movie theater. We are both vaccinated and went to a multiplex where each theater only holds 60 people. We also went to a morning viewing and there was just my wife and I, as well as one other couple so we had no concerns.

I have to say that the last time we were in NYC to see some Broadway shows, Dear Evan Hansen was on our short list but due to some mixed reviews we passed on it.

The one great thing about the movie was that Ben Platt who starred in the role on Broadway played the lead role.

I really didn't know what the film was about but my wife and I into it for the duration. This film was panned by the critics but loved by the people

Rune time is a long 137 minutes but Ben Platt was the star. What an amazing acapella voice.

Evan Hansen, a high schooler with social anxiety, unintentionally gets caught up in a lie after the family of a classmate who committed suicide mistakes one of Hansens letters for their sons suicide note

Cast: Ben Platt, Amy Adams, Kaitlyn Dever, Julianne Moore, Amandla Stenberg, Nik Dodani, Colton Ryan, Danny Pino

Perhaps we had separation anxiety being away for so long but we enjoyed the film even though the story line was bit tough to swallow

Sounds like a good movie.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing