BEN IS BACK Official Trailer (2018) Julia Roberts, Lucas Hedges Drama Movie HD

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
19 year-old Ben Burns (Lucas Hedges) unexpectedly returns home to his family's suburban home on Christmas Eve morning. Ben's mother, Holly (Julia Roberts), is relieved and welcoming but wary of her son staying clean. Over a turbulent 24 hours, new truths are revealed, and a mother's undying love for her son is tested as she does everything in her power to keep him safe. Ben is Back also stars Courtney B. Vance (The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story) and Kathryn Newton (Lady Bird).

at the coaxing of my wife and daughter, last night we went to see this film

It was IMO a good film, very suspenseful and Julia Roberts brought her "A" game as her acting was superb and I expect she will be nominated for Best Actress.

The ending will have you leaving the theater talking and guessing

My wife and daughter really liked the film and for me I enjoyed it but didn't think it was great. Lucas Hedges as Ben is excellent in the role. The end of the film however have you turn your head and say "huh?"

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing