Bricasti Design Ltd. DAC

Worldcat

May 30, 2012
Has anyone compared the M1 with any other dacs lately? (The newest one with all the upgrades that have been added to it since inception). I heard it at the capital audio fest and thought it sounded really nice.

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
Has anyone compared the M1 with any other dacs lately? (The newest one with all the upgrades that have been added to it since inception). I heard it at the capital audio fest and thought it sounded really nice.

A customer visited a week ago and had this to say. The Bricasti M1 was fed by the Aurender W20 music server.

The M1 you heard at CAF may likely have had the upgrade to handle DSD128. My unit is in for that upgrade at the moment.

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
yes it was you think any other upgrades?

None I'm aware of at this time. They are working on other products, though. The M28 monoblock amplifiers shown at some recent shows will be available in a few weeks.

Worldcat

May 30, 2012
They had the amps there as well, i was impressed with them. Not the price so much. You can buy lots of major amps at that price like spectral mono's ect. I don't know if there 28k caliber, but what i heard sounded very nice:cool:

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
They had the amps there as well, i was impressed with them. Not the price so much. You can buy lots of major amps at that price like spectral mono's ect. I don't know if there 28k caliber, but what i heard sounded very nice:cool:
While he was here a few months ago for the grand opening of my renovated and expanded demo areas, Bricasti president Brian Zolner informed me the M28 was originally a Levinson design that sat on the shelf for years, and they bought the rights to it for starters. The result is a remarkable sounding amplifier that looks good, too. Very smart company with a bright future.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing