BEST SYSTEM UNDER $10K

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Yeah I know it has been done to death. It is based on one exposure at CAF 2019. As Shakespeare said," I have never known true love that was not at first sight."
This system is For you whinny audiophiles who complain about the prohibitive cost of todays audio gems., This system should silence you.

Disclaimer: I would not mind at all if they sent me a long term review sample. I have zero financial interest in any of these products.

Last edited:
Reactions: KeithR

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
SpatialS 2020098-spatial-audio-m3-turbo-s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The source is a hires music server Greg?
I don't know about digital.:) He said he was feeding digital files from his laptop. I guess they were at least redbook.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I hope in the near future the owner of Linear Tube Amplifier will accept my invitation to join WBF and discuss his products and why he chose these products for the system... He is located in Takoma Park, MD. That is actually on or near the subway line. A visit to the factory is possible.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The members have suggested systems before. Many of them are excellent. What makes this one unique? The superior sound quality for one. It occupies minimal space. It will be easy to share your living space.
It is a true audiophile system.
Tube DAC
Open baffle speaker
T, hose are o.nly a few of the design features

Reactions: MrC.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Just a couple of teasers.

The speaker uses a compression driver. That means it is a quasi-horn speaker.
The amplifier is a licensee of the Berning ZOTL.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
20191103_125550.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing