Bernie Sanders lays the smack down on Lloyd Blankfein.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
who cares what lefty Sanders has to say ? He is irrelevant...:D

No, he is right, and far from irrelevant. Unless...standing up against endless war mongering, subsidies for the rich, congressional
pork, endless defense spending, and other evils is irrelevant.

Wrong again.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
You seem to be straying from WBF gear discussions and going a little too far in the political foray for this website, IMO. :rolleyes:

Actually quite on purpose. I just can't do the whole back and forth on gear anymore. Just can't. Sitting around and discussing cables, tubes vs solid state, analog
vs digital, room treatments, and gear pricing with a bunch of bored old men does not appeal to me. It has been done to death.

It tells me all I need to know when a post about music peters out at 7 or 8 replies when the 1,000,000nth post about cables or speaker preferences goes on
for 40 pages.:p

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Actually quite on purpose. I just can't do the whole back and forth on gear anymore. Just can't. Sitting around and discussing cables, tubes vs solid state, analog
vs digital, room treatments, and gear pricing with a bunch of bored old men does not appeal to me. It has been done to death.

It tells me all I need to know when a post about music peters out at 7 or 8 replies when the 1,000,000nth post about cables or speaker preferences goes on
for 40 pages.:p
I can think of no better hobby than politics. :)

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
-- :D ...Very good point Andre.

Besides, 'audio' people need a normal life too. :b

The point is, politics and religion are taboo subjects according to the rules. The election is over and so should the political discussion on this site. Politico.com is a great site for that type discussion.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
The point is, politics and religion are taboo subjects according to the rules. The election is over and so should the political discussion on this site. Politico.com is a great site for that type discussion.

Then they should change the name of the "Anything Goes" forum.:D

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
I can think of no better hobby than politics. :)

Well, to be honest, I am very disappointed in the dumbing down of America. The quality of the entertainment is down right
crass and brainless, and most of all, the media has disintegrated from informing an electorate and spreading worthwhile information to catering
to the lowest common demonstrator and profits. They do not serve the country. And that should be their mandate..if they REALLY were patriots,
which all journalists claim to be.

It WAS in fact, a journalist, Walter Cronkite, who turned the country against the Vietnam war, which saved countless tens of thousand of mothers their sons.

I just don't know how being intellectually curious, trusting of science, and operating under facts has become "elitist".

When someone like Rick Santorum says that Obama wanting to give the opportunity to all to get educated is "snobbish",
he really means he wants his constituency to stay as dumb as they ever were, because if they had half a brain they would
toss his homophobic, misogynist, and nasty little ass over a cliff.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

-- "I can see clearly now" - Jimmy Cliff (& Holly Cole).

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

ROTFLMAO!

So is Facebook! :)

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Poor Bernie. In the end he'll be marginalized and ignored.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing