Manila, Philippines

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Hate to say it, but you can definitely see the effects of anabolic steroids on some of those gals.

Besides which, lusting after olympic babes makes you all a bunch of male chauvinist pigs!

Now, I'll get back to reading "50 shades of Grey".

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I don't mind being a Male Chauvinist Pig in this context......

Mexican diver Paola Espinosa for the WIN! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This one??

0.jpg

I'll be....too. I take back my nomination too. :D

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It takes balls to be a female in the olympics.

The last competition for Miss Universe; did you know? ...The gorgeous female Canadian competitor was a he. ...Simply beautiful! :b ...And they tried to disqualify her! ...It made big news! ...She hired one top-notch lawyer from the USA (a well known female lawyer). ...She won! ...Her case, not the Miss Universe title 2011 though. ...Too bad! :b

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
The last competition for Miss Universe; did you know? ...The gorgeous female Canadian competitor was a he. ...Simply beautiful! :b ...And they tried to disqualify her! ...It made big news! ...She hired one top-notch lawyer from the USA (a well known female lawyer). ...She won! ...Her case, not the Miss Universe title 2011 though. ...Too bad! :b

Don't tell us that you used to be a woman.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The rhythm gymnastics silver medalist was hot!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
---Many blondes with blue eyes and white teeth (happy smile) at the Olympics (athletes).

From US, Canada, Australia, North European countries.

And cute ones too from Indonesia, and around that area (brunettes with almond/chocolate eyes, and white teeth too). :b

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
"She" is NOT a woman.

"She" is simply a MAN who has a lot of plastic surgery to make her LOOK like a woman.

Forgive the analogy here.

Shindo makes great sounding components, so does Burmester.
Shindo is ugly on the outside.
Burmester is beautiful on the outside.

Putting a Shindo chassis inside a Burmester case does NOT make it a Burmester.
It makes it a Shindo that has had a lot of nip, tuck and polish.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
---She's a 'he'. :D

I'm still a bit confused at this referral that Mexican diver Paola Espinosa, in picture number 12, is a 'he'. Other pictures show her to be younger and very much like a natural girl. There must be something wrong somewhere.

And I'm even more surprised at men who has changed into women can join a women's sport, in the Olympics at that.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
. . . . And I'm even more surprised at men who has changed into women can join a women's sport, in the Olympics at that.

ABSOLUTELY! Those "women" are MEN.

You are what your chromosomes say you are. All the rest is "bondo and a paint job."

You can take epoxy and fiberglas and spackle it on a Buick, get a talented artisan to carve it beautifully so it looks like a Chevy, but it's still a Buick in a Chevy's clothing.

What happened to chromosome testing they used to do?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
This one??

View attachment 4521

I'll be....too. I take back my nomination too. :D

I'm still a bit confused at this referral that Mexican diver Paola Espinosa, in picture number 12, is a 'he'. Other pictures show her to be younger and very much like a natural girl. There must be something wrong somewhere.

And I'm even more surprised at men who has changed into women can join a women's sport, in the Olympics at that.

-----I am sorry Phil; it was simply a joke. ...I am sure that Paola is a girl indeed.
...And a pretty one too.

* It is extremely rare that I make such radical jokes; but once in a blue moon I test people's knowledge. ...But this ain't my usual me.
-> I often find that on the Internet people aren't paying full attention. ...Or they simply don't bother to do some serious research.

*** Regarding genders: Some people have them both (a man and a woman) inside themselves.
I am not an expert on this but I do have a very good friend (Kate) from Brazil, and she taught me a lot. ...She is a doctor and an audiophile too (tres tres knowledgeable). ...A violin lover.

And I am sure that Steve can elaborate much more than me on this subject.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing