Axpona 2024 who is going and why?

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013

Zellaton and ESD horns will also be in my must listen list on Axpona.

View attachment 126504

I will find out how good they are .
I’ve heard these a few times. I truly feel they can be great like avantgard are there flagship.
I felt it as setup that limited them. in fact the first time I heard them I thought they were broken.
I asked the manager are you going to fix this
he knew and admitted and pointed to a spot of tape on the rug
He said I’m sorry stand here it as way left of center
at that spot while phase in and out was still plenty I did hear parts of big hope.
I think if they can get this adjusted even 80% it will be a show wow to talk about

Reactions: thomask

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
NO NEGATIVE PRESS AT (HIFI) SHOWS

Since we're talking about shows, this video just. made its way to me:

Last edited:
Reactions: SCAudiophile

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I go to shows to hear systems and meet a few I do know. I have empathy for rooms it must be very hard to get things right. Having said this when you stop and talk to others and listen to there views. It’s easy to understand why we argue here on what’s best.
this year I will make a good effort to see in person some members here.
I’m a nice man in person ask Elliot lol.

• Wow
Reactions: thomask

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
If the all new Artist Cloner Mekanika Speakers are at this Show please give us your feedback on them !

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
So . . . which WBF members will I be seeing in-real-life next week at AXPONA?

Reactions: Alrainbow

No Regrets

Jan 24, 2012
Midwest USA
I'm curious if anyone knows if any of the following will be represented at the show...? I couldn't find them listed in the AXPONA link. I know that I probably am sounding pretty darn stupid by asking this, but I wonder if they might be being used in some room systems by other manufacturers and that might be why I couldn't find them being listed?

1. Living Voice Loudspeakers
2. Border Control Amplifiers
3. Aric Audio Amplifiers
4. EMIA Audio
5. Acapella Speakers

Can anyone recommend some great sounding horn loudspeakers for me to check out at the show? I have discovered that the following will be there... but wondering if I might be missing others that might be worth listening to?

1. Aries Cerat
2. Cessaro
3.Avantgarde
4. AER

Really looking forward to this show :)

Best wishes,
Don

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Reactions: Ron Resnick

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
WBF meet up on Friday at the main bar in the Renaissance convention center at 5:30 pm!

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
Count me in.

Agent86

Sep 6, 2020
First time at an audio show for me, and I'll be there with breaking news on a good resolution to my Baltic 4 tube rolling issues,

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
Some numbers for those curious: 221 actual rooms (including the larger rooms on the 1st floor and Mezzanine level),
and 76 booths (in the expo hall)

The most recent updated directory by floor and room/booth can be found here: (bookmark the link)
AXPONA 2024 Show Directory

Reactions: jmpsmash

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
All new Orchestalls Loudspeakers in Room 728

Honestly, now, those speakers look like they're ready to take over the world.
H/T #asimov #irobot

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing