Anyone Watch The Relief For Sandy Concert Tonight From MSG

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
-- Yes, I am smiling Steve. :b

Andre, I am still working in deciphering "out the joint out". :D ...It can have so many meanings, and they are all fun.

1. "Joint": a refer (pot) that you smoke to propulse you into euphoria/dream sequential.
2. "Joint": a place where you assemble with other folks to check strippers dance around a metallic pole.
3. "Joint": or it could be a cabaret, a jazz club, a tavern, etc.

4. "Out the joint out now": Man, that's a tough one for me! :D

you know, I owe you an apology...my typo was obviously confusing...

I meant to say "put the joint out"...not "out the joint out"....

I can see why now you did not understand..!!!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
-- No sweat Andre; happens a lot in several forums of the Internet. :b

* That is one of the reasons why it is very important for me to edit my posts when I see my typos and misspellings.
A good writer is also a good editor. :b

** I also have three (3) dictionaries right by my side, few inches only from my keyboard.
There isn't a single day that I don't open one of them. ...Both English (2 of them) and French (1) dictionaries.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
-- No sweat Andre; happens a lot in several forums of the Internet. :b

* That is one of the reasons why it is very important for me to edit my posts when I see my typos and misspellings.
A good writer is also a good editor. :b

** I also have three (3) dictionaries right by my side, few inches only from my keyboard.
There isn't a single day that I don't open one of them. ...Both English (2 of them) and French (1) dictionaries.

Very smart. A dictionary is your best friend. I sometimes get lazy and use google for definitions.

I try to catch typos etc...but with the speed at which we move today it is often difficult!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
-- Yeah, life is fast, but I love taking my time living it. That way it tastes better, more intense. :b

...And I do google, and bing too. :b

BTW, "tastes" with an "s" at the end?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing