Any Microphone Looping Programs

k1inlmao

Nov 24, 2019
Hey, I am pretty new to the forum, I wonder if you know any programs, apps, that are allowing you to press a button to start recording microphone, press the button again and this way you will loop the sound that you recorded.

rando

Sep 22, 2019
This is more along the lines of Pro audio. Sure there are apps/programs, but my feeling is this has a greater chance of good implementation in dedicated hardware that allows the use of software more fully. Any trip through an app store or search engine will turn up multiples of apps/software with basic functionality.

k1inlmao

Nov 24, 2019
This is more along the lines of Pro audio. Sure there are apps/programs, but my feeling is this has a greater chance of good implementation in dedicated hardware that allows the use of software more fully. Any trip through an app store or search engine will turn up multiples of apps/software with basic functionality.
do you have any names of the devices that are capable of doing that? except of the loop pedal, I am pretty sure you can connect it to the mic

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Certainly nothing I have experience with. I just thought this was interesting and would probably go unanswered.

Reasoning behind my answer was recently watching the video below where she uses a tabletop mounted BOSS RC-505 Loop Station (she lists all her equipment used if you click through).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing