Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Reactions: Mike Lavigne

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Going to be very interesting how it does against the resident CSport and NVS decks !

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Congratulations Mike!!!

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Mike, Congratulations, very happy for you! Did you also get the Grandioso G1X clock?

Clock cables....as critical as the choice of clock. If have time and questions, feel free to call me anytime.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Mike, Congratulations, very happy for you! Did you also get the Grandioso G1X clock?

Clock cables....as critical as the choice of clock. If have time and questions, feel free to call me anytime.
yes, did get the 'big boy' G1X clock, which is on the way to my dealer, then he will ship it to me. might be 2-3 weeks down the road to me. by that point i will be able to really appreciate the upgrade effect from adding the G1X. won't have my 2 arm boards for my FCL arm and Tosca arm for another 4-6 weeks either. so only will have the Ikeda arm for now.

this is not any quick fix.....they dribble out the goodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCAudiophile

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Will be great to spend a few weeks with everything getting ' settled and fettled ' before adding the clock. Ad you say will inform the value add this way.

Have fun!

park77

Jun 9, 2023
I just got second hand unit, which is screwless top, it can slide a bit towards back link 1 cm, but don’t know how to open the top cover, some locking mechanism likely…I’d like to do some cleaning if possible, anyone knows how to?
Thank you.

brodricj

Mar 13, 2016
I just got second hand unit, which is screwless top, it can slide a bit towards back link 1 cm, but don’t know how to open the top cover, some locking mechanism likely…I’d like to do some cleaning if possible, anyone knows how to?
Thank you.

Current model Esoteric products have "floating top" - it just lifts off.

park77

Jun 9, 2023
Current model Esoteric products have "floating top" - it just lifts off.
Thanks for the reply! You mean don’t slide it but simply lift it? Doesn’t work for me… the model is N-01XD, so it’s floating top or not?

park77

Jun 9, 2023
hmm, it will not pop open, no matter what…sounded some lock ‘blocking under the cover..

The top cover can be move/sliding backward/forwards a bit about 5mm-10mm

Wonder if there is youtube video for this, searched, nothing shows up

Big Dog RJ

Feb 2, 2012
Melbourne
Apart from the Grandioso G1 master clock, I also tried out this one, it's superb!!!
Better in every angle!

Enjoy those fine tunes!
Woof! RJ

Attachments

• 20230612_220811.jpg
    20230612_220811.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 5

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing