An eleven years old with a great voice

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Oh I linked this because it was the same song in the OP's post and I remembered this young lady who is half Filipina.

For you my French Canadian friend, Ms. Sanchez singing a song made popular by your compatriot. Less histrionics, promise ;)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---She is very very pretty, with a lovely dress; but I'm simply not into that singing genre.

Celine Dion can sing too; but I only have couple CDs (perhaps three),
and a Blu-ray (A New Day) of hers, and a DVD too (DivaS Live).
- Celine is from Quebec (me too), and she's big internationally (including Las Vegas),
plus she is the richest singing lady in the world!
But I'm not into Easy Listening, I'm more Jazz & Blues ladies' vocalists. ...And Opera too.

...And I luv raw vocals with real emotions from the soul.
Sustained vocal notes, only from Opera singers. ...The real stuff from deep down in the guts.

Each set of ears is vibrating to its own rhythm, and resonating to its own set of emotions.
I'm a Blues/Jazz/Opera/Folk/World/Soul/Motown type of female vocals lover.

Pop, Easy Listening, and that kind of stuff; very very few that I like.

* The first post of this thread, because of the young girl's age, I found it quite impressive.
But now, where she is, and at, doesn't do anything at all to me; I think she sucks now (anyway from that last video provided by Amir). ...Awful, painful!

Cheers Jack. :b

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Too bad you aren't going to find too many teens (which is the topic of this thread) in your genres of choice. The material for your genres require life experience given the mature themes of the same. Hard for what are essentially wide eyed babes to connect with. Even the likes of Colin Bailey Ray for Jazz and the then younger Charlotte Church could get to crossover status at best, at least at this stage of their early careers.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---I am where I'm at in my musical evolution Jack; and I luv some teens in their artistry (vocals or musical instruments playing, or both, plus dancing, acting, theatrical performances, circus, etc.) but certainly not all of them. This thread is about that particular young lady from the first post, and we can put all the young teenagers female vocalists too, no sweat. :b

Today's younger generation of singers (in most general; teens here) is not my cup of tea at all.
But there are few exceptions of course.

And you're right; it is mostly from real life experience that you normally have the power to transmit real deep emotions from the soul.
When you're young you are beautiful and you can have some great talent; but it ain't all there is to it.
Life for music lovers like me is much much more than that; more that its just simple and beautiful surface.

* I still had few tears from that first video playing though (original first post).
...But certainly not from all the other videos afterward.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing