Amir rants about prescription drugs -- again!

dingus

Mar 22, 2013
Graham, WA
Proper diet and exercise can eliminate the root cause of many ailments that are regularly treated with expensive medications. Modern medicine as practiced in the U.S. often fails to educate the individual of the necessity to take responsibility for their own health. Obesity, smoking and alcohol abuse with their litany of subsequent diseases are prime examples. I am a 70 year old who previously was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and prescribed numerous drugs I was told I would take for the rest of my life. Finding the drugs to be toxic and damaging, I searched for alternatives. A complete change of lifestyle resulted in losing 80 lbs. and complete remission, something my doctors told me was impossible. Today, 15 years later, I have no symptoms, am in the best shape of my life, and take no drugs!

aint that the truth. i had it quite a bit easier over the last 3 years as i only had to drop about 40 lbs, and i opted not to seek therapy via pharmaceuticals and so never had to go through prescription withdrawal. before i was at least borderline for high bp, cholesterol and blood sugar, but now i am no longer in need of any pharmaceutical and cant remember the last time i used an otc med for anything.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing