Amir Please tell us about you Synergistic Research experiance.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
They make you out to be their new warrior on face book today.

I have so many negative things to say about that company and their Demo process, alot of which is in your writing.

Their Demo is rediculous their lack of being open about how its conducted, and no switching on the fly blows me away.

I have reported this before, at one demo someone asked Ted a legitimate question and his response "Because I said so". Most people got up and left at that time.

On top of that I have watched them get visiably upset when someone speaks up and says they don't hear a differance.

Their general smugness has stopped me from even looking any further at anything they have to offer wether it helps or not.

If you bought every one of their tweeks it would make Oden2's look like a bargin.

Sorry, I digres, looking forward to your response

I just read what they post on facebook. The experience is as I reported. In all but one AB, I "heard" an improvement in sound. And as I mentioned, I asked to do the test in the middle of a track playing and I was not allowed. This was the second show where I asked to do this and I was turned down. The facebook post says I should visit them at CES and they will let me do that. I plan to go there so maybe the next chapter will come then.

So it is clear, I would not currently spend a penny on their products until I can do the testing that I mentioned. Nothing should be read as my endorsement of their products. I am honestly reporting that I heard differences that I like to verify. Without verification, that point is moot in a sighted test in my opinion.

Improvment or differance?

Amir, I have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt to no avail.

I look forward to future results from your testing.

Improvements.

I was tempted to buy their stuff and test them here but they are just too darn expensive for just an experiment.

Remember they have a 30 day money back gaurentee.

I notice they are not offering up the merch for free to evaluate on your own terms without them being present.

Sorry, I will give it a rest.

I just read what they post on facebook. The experience is as I reported. In all but one AB, I "heard" an improvement in sound. And as I mentioned, I asked to do the test in the middle of a track playing and I was not allowed. This was the second show where I asked to do this and I was turned down. The facebook post says I should visit them at CES and they will let me do that. I plan to go there so maybe the next chapter will come then.

So it is clear, I would not currently spend a penny on their products until I can do the testing that I mentioned. Nothing should be read as my endorsement of their products. I am honestly reporting that I heard differences that I like to verify. Without verification, that point is moot in a sighted test in my opinion.

Actually the Facebook post says they will let you pause and restart the tracks on the ipad. Not that you can switch while music is playing.

I think HiFi Guy has a higher opinion of them than I do. ;)

I would expect some shenanigans from them on this.

Actually the Facebook post says they will let you pause and restart the tracks on the ipad. Not that you can switch while music is playing.

I think HiFi Guy has a higher opinion of them than I do. ;)

I would expect some shenanigans from them on this.

You think you know me do ya! :eek:

With all the obsession over nuclear dynamic physically encrypted outlets here their products are the reason why they got into that business also, because when you have to plug in your interconnects, speaker cables and your component shelves to a 120 volt wall outlet you need that bajillion watt technology for the electricity to travel that 1/4 inch to keep 30 wallwarts in phase.
Also make sure the magic box is in phase with the magic tower is in phase with the 30 wallwarts is in phase with your kit!

Crap I forgot, all of this must be in phase with the magic grounding box or there is a gigantic hole in the soundstage and the dynamics collapse!

And dont forget to stick the magic chingwaylees on the walls and on your head shell and on your speakers, hang your beads on the walls and for sure you dont put your kryptonite laced fuses in backwards.

The good news is that at least I am not at all bitter about it! :eek: :D

Last edited:
You think you know me do ya! :eek:

With all the obsession over nuclear dynamic physically encrypted outlets here their products are the reason why they got into that business also, because when you have to plug in your interconnects, speaker cables and your component shelves to a 120 volt wall outlet you need that bajillion watt technology for the electricity to travel that 1/4 inch to keep 30 wallwarts in phase.
Also make sure the magic box is in phase with the magic tower is in phase with the 30 wallwarts is in phase with your kit!

Crap I forgot, all of this must be in phase with the magic grounding box or there is a gigantic hole in the soundstage and the dynamics collapse!

And dont forget to stick the magic chingwaylees on the walls and on your head shell and on your speakers, hang your beads on the walls and for sure you dont put your kryptonite laced fuses in backwards.

The good news is that at least I am not at all bitter about it! :eek: :D

I thought for a moment you were familiar with their products. Then I noticed you didn't mention Schumann resonances, coronal mass ejections or solar flares. Perhaps you have not used their USB 2.0 powered product that can shield our fragile listening environment from such disturbances? If you had, then any bitterness would have melted away within seconds. :p

I am truly humbled and I must, out of honor turn in my card and resign.

I apologize for missing "That one " component that "really ties the room together man"

The Dude Abides :cool:

Gosh, I'm guilty of spending big on stuff that has, shall we say, dodgy provenance according to the objectivists (like Entreq grounding and Shun Mook Diamond Resonators). But not once have I ever been instructed how to evaluate it, and to be prohibited as and when to remove/reinstall etc.
There's just nothing worse than so-called gurus setting up a demo experience w/pseudo religious fervour, and directing the responses of the crowd assembled.
I'm surprised the demo-meister doesn't shut his eyes, moan a bit, and ask anyone in the room if they want to talk to their long-deceased loyal puppy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing