All New Clarisys Audio Minuet Loudspeakers !

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Hello, maybe as an addition. We don`t use a push pull system because we do not believe in placing a large metal and magnet grid in front of the drivers is good for the sound. Hardcore Audiophiles shy away from cloth infront of their drivers, just imagine a metal grid with magnets. It also cannot be said that a push pull design is more efficent; it depends on the distance from the panel to the grid and the kind of magnets used. Enjoy the music, life is to short :)
I get your point but personally I don't care if the designer decided to mount a rubber chicken in front of the drivers, as long as it's incorporated into the overall design and it sounds excellent. ;-)

Reactions: picears and Florian

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
I get your point but personally I don't care if the designer decided to mount a rubber chicken in front of the drivers, as long as it's incorporated into the overall design and it sounds excellent. ;-)
Sure, but thats the reason we chose not to :)

Audiohertz2

Jun 8, 2023
Hello, maybe as an addition. We don`t use a push pull system because we do not believe in placing a large metal and magnet grid in front of the drivers is good for the sound. Hardcore Audiophiles shy away from cloth infront of their drivers, just imagine a metal grid with magnets. It also cannot be said that a push pull design is more efficent; it depends on the distance from the panel to the grid and the kind of magnets used. Enjoy the music, life is to short :)

Technically the one side sail approach by Apogee and now Clarysis is technically soft but in reality works the best IMO, well once you havent push the panel into a high degree of non linearity ..!

Regards

MRJAZZ

Industry Expert
Jan 20, 2014
Good review..... Enjoy your new speakers....

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
So, against the advice of the dealer, I decided to experiment with toe-In. I now have the speakers positioned:

From the sidewall:

27" to the base front and 26" to the base back.

Seems to lock in the soundstage better!

ozzy

Reactions: Ron Resnick

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I got forwarded on WhatsApp this video of Clarisys and Soulution. Quite impressive on piano. Does anyone have more videos from this set up?

Last edited:

Christiaan Punter

I got forwarded on WhatsApp this video of Clarisys and Soulution. Quite impressive on piano. Does anyone have more videos from this set up?

The vid is sourced from the ClariSys Facebook page. You can always ask Florian.

https://www.facebook.com/ClarisysAudioSwitzerland

Reactions: bonzo75

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

That does sound good! (I would never have thought that whatever we were listening to was being driven by Soulution electronics!)

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
I no longer have the Clarisys speakers toed in. Nope, just straight ahead.
I am now using the Michi 8 Power amps with the Clarisys and boy do they ever make good music!

ozzy

• Love
Reactions: Golum

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
I have just returned from Warsaw. I visited Lampizator Office to upgrade my Pacific. What a suprise there. Speakers I never heard off. I stepped in the building and instantní registrech beautiful sound coming out of the listening room seeing Lukasz sitting there and listening. When I see the speakers I told myself wow how beautiful, and the sound was jzst incredible, I forgot why I came here and started listening. Immudietly I felt in love with these. The sound was so pleasent, redolving, very coherent and without any hint of harsh ugliness, the sound was full and organic. I told myself, I want these and I will do whatever is neccessary to get them in the future. Amazing speakers. What suprised me also they were driven by 2x Aleph 0 amps. Hmm. Lukasz explained he likes them a lot and for the money unbeatable, those are his words. I am at home now and miss that sound already. My Hornings are also awesome but Clarysis are sooo organic and full sounding uff. 20231219_114344.jpg

Bbock

Apr 11, 2022
Illinois
I have just returned from Warsaw. I visited Lampizator Office to upgrade my Pacific. What a suprise there. Speakers I never heard off. I stepped in the building and instantní registrech beautiful sound coming out of the listening room seeing Lukasz sitting there and listening. When I see the speakers I told myself wow how beautiful, and the sound was jzst incredible, I forgot why I came here and started listening. Immudietly I felt in love with these. The sound was so pleasent, redolving, very coherent and without any hint of harsh ugliness, the sound was full and organic. I told myself, I want these and I will do whatever is neccessary to get them in the future. Amazing speakers. What suprised me also they were driven by 2x Aleph 0 amps. Hmm. Lukasz explained he likes them a lot and for the money unbeatable, those are his words. I am at home now and miss that sound already. My Hornings are also awesome but Clarysis are sooo organic and full sounding uff. View attachment 121944
I’ve have a pair of the Studio Plus, which are one size up. They have met all of my expectations.

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
I’ve have a pair of the Studio Plus, which are one size up. They have met all of my expectations.
Awesome, naybe some day

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
I have just returned from Warsaw. I visited Lampizator Office to upgrade my Pacific. What a suprise there. Speakers I never heard off. I stepped in the building and instantní registrech beautiful sound coming out of the listening room seeing Lukasz sitting there and listening. When I see the speakers I told myself wow how beautiful, and the sound was jzst incredible, I forgot why I came here and started listening. Immudietly I felt in love with these. The sound was so pleasent, redolving, very coherent and without any hint of harsh ugliness, the sound was full and organic. I told myself, I want these and I will do whatever is neccessary to get them in the future. Amazing speakers. What suprised me also they were driven by 2x Aleph 0 amps. Hmm. Lukasz explained he likes them a lot and for the money unbeatable, those are his words. I am at home now and miss that sound already. My Hornings are also awesome but Clarysis are sooo organic and full sounding uff. View attachment 121944
Seems also Lampi custom color scheme on them - Duracell ;)

Christiaan Punter

• Love
Reactions: Golum

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

Bbock

Apr 11, 2022
Illinois
Very interesting system U have there Bbock.
Thanks, I think I can understand that comment. It’s quite a bit different than most on this forum. I spent consideral time listening for a certain kind of voicing that replicates as closely as possible to what I hear at live jazz clubs. I feel there is good synergy between the different components and I can fine tune with the tubes in the preamp/phono and DAC.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing