A true audiophile

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
This is a bit long but watch till the end.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Live is better..

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I don't get the point of the thread.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Not for me, i'll take a good system in a good room anyday, i don't like crowds and i like to have control.

Ok.....don't know what else to say really.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
That would be the name for it i guess. I'm sure there are people out there like that but I think the video is a bit over the top.

The ascot and bow tie are a little pretentious.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I'd still like Mr.A to tell me what the point was.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
I'd still like Mr.A to tell me what the point was.

Sorry but if you don't get the point, i'm not going to lose time explaining, i still type with only one finger, but it as to do with he can hear things on his MBL cd player that others don't.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Sorry but if you don't get the point, i'm not going to lose time explaining, i still type with only one finger, but it as to do with he can hear things on his MBL cd player that others don't.

Tell him to come to my house and I'll show him what he missed while listening to that MBL CD player. :p

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
Tell him to come to my house and I'll show him what he missed while listening to that MBL CD player. :p

Yes you're right, there is ALWAYS something better.:)

mep

Apr 20, 2010
the whole point was that he thought the cd was defective and exchanged it twice because he heard that cracking noise. It was only when he went to the live performance and saw the conductor snap his baton in half that he got it. The moral to the story is that MBL will let you hear every little detail.

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
the whole point was that he thought the cd was defective and exchanged it twice because he heard that cracking noise. It was only when he went to the live performance and saw the conductor snap his baton in half that he got it. The moral to the story is that MBL will let you hear every little detail.
That's the point I got too, it was beautiful (as a reflection of ourselves) and funny all at the same time.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
ok then .. Now I get it.. Still found it overly long and convoluted ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing