2020 iPhones to Have Redesigned Metal Frame Similar to iPhone 4

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Believe it or not, I still have an Iphone 6. With the IOS updates it's still going strong. Though i'll be interested to see what the new Iphones look like & might be tempted to finally upgrade :cool:

Reactions: Sharp 1080

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
The only reason I changed form my original iPhone 4 to a iPhone 6 was because the 4 was on it's last leg both with functioning and charging. I have no desire to change from my 6 as it's also still going strong! I just don't get the "upgraditis" like I have with audio equipment. Maybe that's a good thing?

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
I think I like it. Appears similar to my little SE, which is easy to handle and is built like a tank.

Blackmorec

Feb 1, 2019
During the recent hot weather my iPhone 5S’s battery swelled up and pushed the screen out of its frame. I took it to local shop Eye Phone, who copied its entire contents onto a nearly new 256GB iPhone 7, fitted a case and screen protector and gave me a new charger and cable...all in about 30 minutes and for less than half the price of a new 32GB unit. All the phones they sell come from leasing companies, handed back after expiration of the contract. There are certain things I do like to spend money on, but phones aren’t one of them so I was quite pleased with this solution.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
I kept my iPhone 5 until it literally fell apart. I will keep my iPhone 7 until it falls apart.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing