Kharma Exquisite Classique

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
That is a great looking moderate sized room.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
great photos, as always, Wizard. Thanks for posting. Seems I have seen Kharma and Gryphon a few times now in SOTA systems.

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Update for this room :)

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Nice, i have heard the exquisite midi (with new driver) already together with the big kharma sub and all kharma amplification .

Was the sub their 18 incher model , how big is it in the flesh . Outlandish or manageable ?

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Cant remember it was a huge driver in a big box , I would say rather on the big side :D, they have two subs , exquisite sub and exquisite midi sub ,as it was playing with the midi I assume it was the midi sub with a 15 incher .
Integration was just so so , but I am not a sublover anyway

yes it was the midi sub , seeing the pics again I d say outlandish ,the kharma electronics are also nice by the way here is the link

http://www.hifi.nl/agenda/3486/Kharma-show-bij-Rhapsody.html

here is the review of that show by alpha audio with nice pics (he also reviewed a model of myself , nice guy ), if you click on the pics they go fullscreen

http://www.alpha-audio.nl/2012/05/kharma-exquisite-set-luisterervaring/?cbg_tz=0

Last edited:

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Wow!! What was the decision...Gryphon Mephistos or Dartzeel 458 monos? I think I see both preamps as well? Gryphon Pandora and presumably Dart 18? CH Precision digital?

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Wow!! What was the decision...Gryphon Mephistos or Dartzeel 458 monos? I think I see both preamps as well? Gryphon Pandora and presumably Dart 18? CH Precision digital?

i can only presume that if he went the dart 458 route with dart pre that he has the new dart pre on order.:)

from my 4 years with my Kharma Exquisites i'm sure that the dart 458 is a killer match for them.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
i can only presume that if he went the dart 458 route with dart pre that he has the new dart pre on order.:)

from my 4 years with my Kharma Exquisites i'm sure that the dart 458 is a killer match for them.
Thanks Mike...I remember that system of yours...makes sense.

Interestingly, I see this person has yet another set of SRA amp stands which are not being used right up front...wonder what those are for? Sounds like a serious shoot-out...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing