Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New M1 Arriving

[Industry Expert] Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsorren1 View Post
    Wonderful update. I was wondering how it was going. Iím going to look for Anders Osborne on Tidal tonight. Enjoy!
    Try this one as well. Howie played this for me and it was incrdeible
    Turtle Records
    More than a song by Witness blown away by "Bird Of Paradise" cut 2 although the whole album is awesome

Enjoy
    Bending Wave USA distributors of Gobel High End Loudspeakers and Cables 100 percent made in Germany
    Dealers for CH Precision

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot G. View Post
    If you don't know Anders Osborne you might want to check him out. The album is called " Coming Down" and its easy to get, not an audiophile record, has real songs and real music. He was born in Sweden and grew up in New Orleans. He is a blues/rock artist and a guitar playing singer songwriter. His music comes from his life and and his heart. If I had to give some basis of comparison or perhaps influences he is like Van Morrison meets Dr. John with a dash of Leon Russel.
    Ok we listened to the whole album and it blew me away!!!! Songs like " Oh Katrina" " Miss you when I am gone" "My Old Heart"are incredible but "when I am back on my feet" this New Orleans bluesy , funky, soul piece comes on it was like I have never heard before and the M-1 just let it rip. Anders bears his soul in his songs and wears his heart on his sleeve. It was just incredible and I wanted to get up and applaud. He as there with us PERIOD.
    Thanks for the music recommendation. I'm a big blues fan. I can actually understand the words and it always tells a great story. One more reason to love Tidal. I am not in the music room but it is a great album on our TV Sonos soundbar while I am wandering around the house this morning.
    ďAudio as a hobby is dying, largely by its own hand. As far as the real world is concerned, high-end audio lost its credibility during the 1980s, when it flatly refused to submit to the kind of basic honesty controls (double-blind testing, for example) that had legitimized every other serious scientific endeavor since Pascal. [This refusal] is a source of endless derisive amusement among rational people and of perpetual embarrassment for meĒ - Gordon Holt

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor] microstrip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackD201 View Post
    (...) It's like the air in my room is really clean, like mountain air clean not black, inky or velvety. Pure tones just sound that, pure. I don't think I've come across SS that does middle treble resolution this way. Very OTL like in some ways too. (...)
    Let us hope Ron is reading ...
    Under construction around a pair of Wilson XLF's , Forsell Air Force One, ARC Phono 2SE and a DCS Vivaldi 2.0 stack : cj GAT + cj LP275m's, TA OPUS MM2 +TA XL digital, TA XL gen V power cables ...

Member Sponsor [WBF Founding Member] Mike Lavigne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by microstrip View Post
    Let us hope Ron is reading ...
    a bridge too far for Ron. one of his non-negotiables. I wonder what the Vegas Sports Book odds are on it?

maybe we need a 50 page thread on the subject?

if we do that and the door opens a crack, i'll have to mention the 458's too......as those are a little bit more like tubes.
    Wave Kin. NVS tt, AS-2000 ord. (2) Durand Telos (1-Sapphire) arms, CA Gold Stat, Ort Anna carts, -2- Studer A-820 RTR (1/4" + 1/2").*MSB Select II dac w/33 Femto clock + mono powerbases, SGM serv + (2x) 30 tb NAS. *darT NHB-18NS w/2 phonos, King-Cello. *dart 458 mono blocks. EA MM7. *Equi=tech 10WQ, (10) Abso Fid PC & (2) Evo Acou PC. *Evo Acou 12' TRSC and 8m + 1.25m 'zeel' ic's, *Tripoint Troy Sig + Elite, Entreq Sil Tel + Pos, *Herzan TS-140 & TS-150, Wave Kin. A10 U8's + 2NS, Adona GTX.

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot G. View Post
    Try this one as well. Howie played this for me and it was incrdeible
    Turtle Records
    More than a song by Witness blown away by "Bird Of Paradise" cut 2 although the whole album is awesome

Enjoy
    Thanks. Will do. Wow does Anders Osborne sound like Van Morrison! Great stuff.

[Industry Expert] Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsorren1 View Post
    Thanks. Will do. Wow does Anders Osborne sound like Van Morrison! Great stuff.
    He's amazing I am glad you like it.
    Bending Wave USA distributors of Gobel High End Loudspeakers and Cables 100 percent made in Germany
    Dealers for CH Precision

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123