Super Bowl 2016

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Yes she did. I can't say them same about the ref who couldn't see a clear catch. Insane result which led to a touchdown. All this tech and some of these guys still can't get the calls right.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Yes she did. I can't say them same about the ref who couldn't see a clear catch. Insane result which led to a touchdown. All this tech and some of these guys still can't get the calls right.

I agree unless there was a slight bobble as he hit the ground

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
They had 3 views of it. It NEVER hit the ground. It was as clear as can be. And I don't even care who wins.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Wow, what a voice, what a range! The lady can sing, with emotional impact. I almost cried @ the end when pointing to the entire crowd with the word "brave".

Watching the game right now...what a jump from the Panthers' touchdown...way up in the air!

Question: What is the most number of balls they ever used in a Super Bowl? ...Like many players like to keep the ball after a touchdown.

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well if you weren't a Lady Gaga fan before but just saw her sing the National Anthem I would be hard pressed to find any nay sayers

What a voice and what a talent

To think pursuing a music career was her second choice!

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Yes, it was a little too easy for Broncos.

I'm glad GaGa didn't butcher the song too much like some past people have. I think she did a good job. But why Bruno Mars, again? They're into some weak performances these days... they appear mostly good for people there that want to scream a lot.

Last edited:

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
So glad Denver won. Carolina was too cocky and it was a deserving retirement for Manning!

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
it was a replay of the Seattle-Denver Super Bowl 2 years ago only Seattle had a higher power offense than Denver had this year. but same result. Seattle took Denver out of their offense completely (Denver could not pass) and Denver took Carolina out of their offense completely (Carolina could not run).

stifling defense shuts down offense.

Cam Newton is semi one dimensional like Payton and his offense was 2 years ago. you take away what they do best and they have little answers.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
it was a replay of the Seattle-Denver Super Bowl 2 years ago only Seattle had a higher power offense than Denver had this year. but same result. Seattle took Denver out of their offense completely (Denver could not pass) and Denver took Carolina out of their offense completely (Carolina could not run).

stifling defense shuts down offense.

Cam Newton is semi one dimensional like Payton and his offense was 2 years ago. you take away what they do best and they have little answers.

I can't disagree. Denvers Dee won the game.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Super Bowl Halftime Show Marred By Functioning Sound System

SANTA CLARA, CA—Disappointing the thousands of fans in attendance as well as an estimated 100 million viewers watching at home, the Super Bowl 50 halftime show was marred Sunday by the stadium’s functioning sound system, sources confirmed. “Right from the beginning, the sound was working normally, and unfortunately, I could clearly hear the singing,” said 29-year-old spectator Joe Kessler, adding that the show’s audio feed, which was amplified throughout the stadium and transmitted to television broadcasts with no technical issues, made the performances by Beyonce, Coldplay, and Bruno Mars completely unbearable. “There was definitely nothing wrong with the speakers or the microphones. It’s a shame, because the perfect sound quality just ruined the whole thing.” Kessler added that he hopes Super Bowl organizers would learn from the incident and avoid a similar disaster next year.

I was totally underwhelmed by the halftime show. Thought shows in years past were much much better.

The Best Internet Reactions To Coldplay's Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show With Beyonce And Bruno Mars

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing