The WBF humor and joke thread.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
An audioforum in heaven: Bonzo travels to listen to components and recommends, Marty crosses over the speakers and woofer, ddk sets up the analog, Amir does the measurements, Steve W moderates the activity

An audioforum in hell: Blizzard does the recommendations, Blizzard sets up the system, Blizzard posts about the experience, Spaz replies to it, Amir moderates the activity. Obviously no one sets up the analog

Ignorance is bliss vs real world performance and user satisfaction!

Show me 1 situation on here where someone who has taken my advice, is unhappy with the results. :)

And all these guys have been through your kind of advice already. Shun mooks, lampi DAC, tube amp and horns. Okay, very hard to find that unique viewpoint out there today. How original.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Ignorance is bliss vs real world performance and user satisfaction!

Show me 1 situation on here where someone who has taken my advice, is unhappy with the results. :)

And all these guys have been through your kind of advice already. Shun mooks, lampi DAC, tube amp and horns. Okay, very hard to find that unique viewpoint out there today. How original.

You mean your advice from the 2000 pages of HQP on computer audiophile, which Wisnon, I and many others have been running for years?

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk
Are you two seriously fighting each other in this type of thread???
Well amir that is a joke in of itself :D though it's a bit worm out for sure!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Are you two seriously fighting each other in this type of thread???
Quite frankly, this type of thread interference is becoming ridiculous and boorish.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Acute observational humour is hit and miss around here.. More miss so fell back to the more universality recognised male language of demeaning woman through sexiest humour.

Goal! :D

Thanks for giving me something to work with, now we can laugh together.

Ps tried to shoe in a reference to the constitution but could not manage it:D
Oh I just did....now it's just me laughing again doh!

Humor has to poke fun at someone even if it is self deprecating.
As for the constitution give it time. Funny. We can even turn a humor thread into a debate.

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk
Humor has to poke fun at someone even if it is self deprecating.,
As for the constitution give it time. Funny. We can even turn a humor thread into a debate.
Yea I guess your still in the novelty stage, bit like getting new hifi it's all you can think and talk about and your willing to protect it with your life.

I am ok with lampooning by stereotype, fire away!

I am after all sitting in my small house, drinking warm beer and eating fish and chips... Oh and yes it's raining. Though that's the first time I have made reference to the weather today, not very British of me on that score..

Last edited:

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Family Guy inspired by Dr. Seuss

The Menstrual Cycle

Menstrual cycle.jpg

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa
post-10590-13819475191456.jpg

Reactions: Ron Resnick

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Gentlemen, no matter what thread you are on, stop interrupting with off topic posts. Normal conversation is okay, interrupting a thread here and there is to be expected. Constant bickering and constant interruptions all over the forum are not.

Quality posting is prefered, quantity is not. Now with that said, let's get this thread and others back on track and keep them there. Thank you.

Tom

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk
Everything I have posted here has had some kind of implied humour...it's the joke thread?

:confused: :(

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing