RIP Glen Frey

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Another sad loss, Glen Frey just passed.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
So much talent lost this month. :(

I suspect as time passes we better brace ourselves.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This is too crazy and so very sad! Seems like every few days now one of the greats in the music world is passing way!! :(:(:(

RIP Glen Frey.

Just shows we are all getting older Davey

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Fullness and Dullness.

People should not be sad. These people had extremely great & full lives. I would rather live 20 years of fullness than 100 years of dullness.
Currently I have 19 years left, and every hour I very quickly evaluate whether I want to be doing the current activity or is it nonsense considering the ticking clock.
Recently this topic came up during a meeting with a real estate friend; she loved my outlook & said she was going to use it with some of her clients.
DNEEHT,
zz.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
People should not be sad. These people had extremely great & full lives. I would rather live 20 years of fullness than 100 years of dullness.
Currently I have 19 years left, and every hour I very quickly evaluate whether I want to be doing the current activity or is it nonsense considering the ticking clock.
Recently this topic came up during a meeting with a real estate friend; she loved my outlook & said she was going to use it with some of her clients.
DNEEHT,
zz.

Nineteen years left? Do you travel a lot...by train, plane, highways, boats? Do you have a nice garden and healthy diet. You smoke, drink?
Your doc, she's/he's good? How long til your doc dies?

What you just said about not being sad; you are right. We should embrace/celebrate death as we do with life. ...With peace, joy. ...In good memory.
Funerals are sometimes like that; funny incidents and happy moments with humorous speeches...good laughter. ...They are reunions of people we haven't seen in ages. It's good to smile from the heart with them, and drop few tears on the side, just a little.

Good time to play some Glen Frey's tunes, and get those Eagles albums out...magical voices and good harmonic strings. ...A tight/together band.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
At 64, I'm feeling kind of vulnerable this week...

Tim

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Concorde

Nineteen years left? Do you travel a lot...by train, plane, highways, boats? Do you have a nice garden and healthy diet. You smoke, drink?
Your doc, she's/he's good? How long til your doc dies?

What you just said about not being sad; you are right. We should embrace/celebrate death as we do with life. ...With peace, joy. ...In good memory.
Funerals are sometimes like that; funny incidents and happy moments with humorous speeches...good laughter. ...They are reunions of people we haven't seen in ages. It's good to smile from the heart with them, and drop few tears on the side, just a little.

Good time to play some Glen Frey's tunes, and get those Eagles albums out...magical voices and good harmonic strings. ...A tight/together band.

? Do I travel a lot? Too many times around the world, even the Concorde many times [not the last one]. If I NEVER see another airport - when I say or write that my face breaks out in a huge smile.
19 years = familial genetic/heredity.
Do you know what DNEEHT means?
Best to you,
zz.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
? Do I travel a lot? Too many times around the world, even the Concorde many times [not the last one]. If I NEVER see another airport - when I say or write that my face breaks out in a huge smile.
19 years = familial genetic/heredity.
Do you know what DNEEHT means?
Best to you,
zz.

- Plane, alright. Pretty safe way of transportation...very good overall safety record...if not visiting the worst airports in the world and flying from the worst airline companies.
- Concorde...extra cool. ...Never had that chance myself.
- Heredity is a good gauge of measurement.
- DNE EHT?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
- Plane, alright. Pretty safe way of transportation...very good overall safety record...if not visiting the worst airports in the world and flying from the worst airline companies.
- Concorde...extra cool. ...Never had that chance myself.
- Heredity is a good gauge of measurement.
- DNE EHT?

DNE EHT = THE END done backwards.
I do not know this group and/or what meaning they have for it.
zz.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing