FS: Franco Serblin Ktema

stumpy

Mar 31, 2015
A pair of beautiful, collectible Franco Serblin Ktema floorstanding speakers, less than 100 hrs use and a year old, local pickup only (I do not have the shipping boxes). Sycamore (wood) finish.

Hi Rez pics and all details on request. My price is extremely reasonable. List is $40k/pair.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Too bad about the original crates. I can think of two guys that would take those beauties off your hands for that price.

stumpy

Mar 31, 2015
They only weigh around 110 lbs each . I suppose I could construct shipping crates if I really had to.

The reason they have only 100 or so hours on them is that I am a retired speaker builder, and I bought these and decided I had to un-retire and build my own, at great expense. So I built some 15 inch 4 way, 6 driver speakers for myself. Thus, these Ktemas are not being used at all. They are quite beautiful and well sized for most people.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
At this price, it would be still worth getting new crates from Italy. Shipping would be around $800, crates probably another $800.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing