Audio rack

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
alfa100, yes the HRS rack works well with the MSB stack. A home demo would be awesome but be aware that the rack I ordered weighs in at over 300lbs when the shelves are installed so your dealer has to be willing. Let us know what you think if you get the chance to audition at home.

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
Hi,

I am on the lookout for a audio rack and have been reading up on HRS/FE/GPA. I have currently on order the customized HRS M3X for the AMG Veilla TT but the top of the line HRS rack is prohibitive! And so are the FE master refs.....the GPA Monaco seems kind of reasonable, on relative terms, and I have heard good things about them.

Appreciate some specific feedback on the GPA from users on this forum.......believe Jfrech owns one as is evident from his signage. Also, a comparison with the likes of FE/HRS will be helpful.

Cheers

Sujay

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Sujay

Have a look at the Critical Mass Systems racks as each shelf can be different than the ones above or below depending on what your needs and budget are

http://www.criticalmasssystems.com

The science behind it is exceptional with a patent for the design.

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
Sujay

Have a look at the Critical Mass Systems racks as each shelf can be different than the ones above or below depending on what your needs and budget are

http://www.criticalmasssystems.com

The science behind it is exceptional with a patent for the design.

Many thanks, Steve, for steering me there....I am going through their website, as we speak, and they look gorgeous, for starters! Will keep you posted.

Cheers

Sujay
PS: also looking at the Adona....

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
They aren't inexpensive but the science behind them is excellent

Agree, Steve, cant ignore the price tag. am writing to them to see what best I could eke out. The trouble is that there is no dealer in South Africa.....which could, OTOH, be a blessing in disguise if they agree to deal directly. Lets see.

Cheers

Sujay

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Agree, Steve, cant ignore the price tag. am writing to them to see what best I could eke out. The trouble is that there is no dealer in South Africa.....which could, OTOH, be a blessing in disguise if they agree to deal directly. Lets see.

Cheers

Sujay

If there is no local distributor, hopefully they will deal direct with you

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Just curious: what do you think is the best audio rack out there? Anyone using Artesenia perhaps?

i've got one on order, arriving end of september

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing