edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
Julie Christie in Dr Zhivago

View attachment 18719

Nastassja Kinski

View attachment 18720

First movie I ever saw with a woman that knocked me off my socks was Natasha Kinski in "cat people". 2nd instance I remember was Rosie Perez in "Fearless". Then there was the aforementioned Halle Berry in Monster's ball. Common themes: skinnie, exotic women are in, voluptuous women are out, and blond bimbos need not apply.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Apologies for my inability to add images.
It is very easy to do. When you search for your favorite talent, move your mouse over the picture and select "copy URL" or whatever similar phrase your browser uses.

Then come here, compose your message and hit the button to insert an image and simply "paste" (control-v in Windows) and you are done!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
View attachment 18721

Guess I am just older; always liked Annette Funnicello.

Are you kidding me? I would run home from school each day to tune into the Mickey Mouse Club because she was a very precocious Mousketeer and as a young kid it was sensational

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
My problem with this thread is that I don't find any movies memorable at my age, but I find almost all actresses drop dead gorgeous. :D

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Entertaining thread... +1 for most of them, +10 for Monica Bellucci, and she's doesn't even have to act. And let's not forget Eva Green or Maryam D'Abo

Last edited:

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Gene Tierney in Laura

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Indeed she does Stevie, indeed she does. I did say it didn't hurt none didn't I? What the heck heres a clip.

OK, I am glad you picked a tame clip from the movie, 'cause we can't show... you know... the other one. BTW, the funniest part of Closer is the attempt at having a dialogue.

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
KB.jpg

Kate Beckinsale

Watched her in Stonehearst Asylum the other night.

Attachments

• stonehearst-asylum.jpg
    stonehearst-asylum.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,543

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Boys, boys, boys...is it any wonder that ladies dislike the audio hobby as much as so many of them do...particularly after looking at this thread, LOL.

Anyhow, no one seems to have mentioned :

One Million Years BC and the heroine: RAQUEL WELCH ONE MILLION YEARS BC BLACKBOXCLUB 12.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing