Harry Potter: Complete 8-film Collection - $34.99 Canadian

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
You had me worried for a minute John. I thought you were selling your personal collection which means you would have owned some Harry Potter movies.

Haha!

I've never even seen any of the Harry Potter movies, so I don't know how bad they are. LOL! I have many movie friends that love the series though and we all know that kids certainly do. I thought about picking it up and giving it away as a gift for my nieces.

The deal nevertheless is outstanding...hence the post.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I feel much better John.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable the Harry Potter movies are (ducking)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing