Totaldac d120 speakers

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
A new Totaldac speaker is released, the d120. It will be used next Munich High End show in May 2024, in Atrium 4.1 room F123, in a 100% Totaldac system.

d120_front_1000.jpg

d120_side_1000.jpg

Reactions: christoph
I'm curious about the new model because I really loved d100 in Munich the last times.

I'm curious about the new model because I really loved d100 in Munich the last times.
Yes please come and listen in Munich. I rised the barre for this show edition.
The components are improved but also the system is 100% totaldac, so all is made to match each other perfectly, easier than when several brands are used.

Reactions: christoph
Yes please come and listen in Munich. I rised the barre for this show edition.
The components are improved but also the system is 100% totaldac, so all is made to match each other perfectly, easier than when several brands are used.
Will gladly do.

Here are 3 comments from reviewers about the Totaldac room at the Munich High End show, where the new d120 speakers were used:

"The sound in that room was as impressive to me as the D120’s build quality. Played via a pair of D120s, some haunting female vocal music with a sparse piano accompaniment had such a wonderous sense of scale that it was easy to get lost in it. The speakers seemed right on the money tonally as well, and they conveyed the emotion in the singer’s lament just as competently as they did scale." Matt Bonaccio, SoundStage!

"the sound was wonderfully easy to listen to and fall into. Very nice!!" Lin and Stu, HIFIPIG

"second in the favorite room list 'In any event, this system sang out sweetly, filling the large space with high level emotion.'" Michael Lavorgna, TWITTERING MACHINES

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing