Ypsilon Electronics Forum

Aug 31, 2014
France
Here is the place to discuss about Ypsilon Electronics.
If you own, auditioned or want to discuss about Ypsilon gear please feel free to write on this forum.

Attachments

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Great! Would love to know more about the Ypsilon DAC/Transport from those who've heard it. I have heard their Ref Monos on YG Anat Ref IIs years ago along with Boulder 2010? digital ref at that time. Incredibly clear and incisive. Could not tell what was what since it was new to me, but i certainly was impressed by the power that seemed to drive the YGs. And i have read great things about their digital.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 31, 2010
Mass
After reading the Ypsilon PST-100 MK2 manual it seems there is no balance control in this unit. Am I correct?

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 31, 2010
Mass
Yep. That is correct. No balance control on the preamp.
Thanks for confirming.

Weird. I am not aware of any other preamp without a balance control.

May 30, 2010
Portugal
Thanks for confirming.

Weird. I am not aware of any other preamp without a balance control.
It is curious. I would think twice before getting a preamplifier without balance control, but as far as I remember I only used it to mute channels for checkup and measurements. As modern preamps have a remote that changes very slowly I got used to removing the cables - much faster and expedite. :eek:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing