Your Favorite Beverage(s) When Listening to Your Favorite Music?

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Bourbon or Rum and Coke with the occasional Tito's and OJ.

Happy listening.

Tom

Kenc

Jan 3, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Assam tea or Irish whiskey. For the latter, I like Writer's Tears - Double Oak, not terribly esoteric but tasty.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
bourbon or scotch

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue

Reactions: Robh3606

trekpilot

Apr 30, 2018
Germantown, WI
Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout Nitro

Ovenmitt

Nov 21, 2017
A good glass of wine - Burgundy, Barolo, German Riesling, champagne are favorite regions. Bourbon - Blanton's anyone? Scotch. My new adventure, Irish whiskey.... G&T, when the Texas heat really kicks in..... then I need to ask; am I drinking too much!?!

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Real dark Turkish Tea whit Cinnamon and Clove some of my Audiophile friends call this Thea "Audiophile Thea".

Robh3606

Aug 24, 2010
Destiny
I really enjoy a nice flavorful IPA like Barrier Money or Elysium Space Dust to name 2

Rob :)

ALF

Mar 15, 2012
Southwest
...hand squeezed, stirred, not shaken,...margaritas...one and a half limes, a slice of orange, 2 oz anejo, 1oz citronge, and float a little more tequila and GM liqueur on the top, a slice of lime...sip until finished and repeat...

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
My first bottle was handed to me by Lincoln Henderson himself!
I have a bottle of cask strength rye that I am afraid to open due to how fast the price is going up, maybe the next Pappy.
Also gave a bottle to Mike for all his generosity and time.

Reactions: jazdoc

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I really enjoy a nice flavorful IPA like Barrier Money or Elysium Space Dust to name 2

Rob :)
Spacedust always in the fridge. I worked one block away from the brewery when I lived in Washington. Their double IPA is pretty damn tasty too!

Holli82

Jun 6, 2010
4B398123-98D9-4214-BF19-8B24693C721C.jpeg

soliver

Apr 11, 2017
Austin, TX
I am a cocktail guy.
i have a really good whiskey collection, but I prefer to drink whiskey straight when with friends.
So usually one of these or a derivative of them, but I only use high quality booze:
Old Fashioned's
Manhattan’s
Margarita’s
Daiquiri’s

I have some really good recipes garnered from bartenders, bars or restaurants over the years, I’ll start a thread in the Spirits forum. I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to the details of a good cocktail from technique, glassware, proper tools, correct garnishes, etc.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I am a cocktail guy.
i have a really good whiskey collection, but I prefer to drink whiskey straight when with friends.
So usually one of these or a derivative of them, but I only use high quality booze:
Old Fashioned's
Manhattan’s
Margarita’s
Daiquiri’s

I have some really good recipes garnered from bartenders, bars or restaurants over the years, I’ll start a thread in the Spirits forum. I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to the details of a good cocktail from technique, glassware, proper tools, correct garnishes, etc.
interested in that, I have been looking at tools lately and it just confuses me more and more, the more I look.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing