Win one of three iFi audio xCAN + Meze 99 Classics Silver headphones combos!

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
It's competition time!

iFi audio and Meze have joined forces to give you the chance to WIN one of three iFi xCAN and Meze 99 Classics Silver headphone combos worth more than £600!

To enter, just fill in a simple form using this link: https://ifi-audio.com/win/

The winners will be contacted on Monday 20th April. Good Luck!!

For full Terms & Conditions, please see our website link for details: https://ifi-audio.com/win/

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
To Leeroy Jenkins or not to? That is the question…

Let me first introduce you to one legandary (and a bit nerdy) World of Warcraft video...

If you'd like to know what this has to do with audio, please take a look at our latest blog entry HERE

Reactions: Victoria Pickles

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
Entered as well. Also, may I ask how does the sound quality of your Hip Dac compare with that of iPhone X? Since the Hip Dac does not have a line out option, can it be plugged into an Aux input in a car stereo....source would be iPhone X? Many thanks

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Entered as well. Also, may I ask how does the sound quality of your Hip Dac compare with that of iPhone X? Since the Hip Dac does not have a line out option, can it be plugged into an Aux input in a car stereo....source would be iPhone X? Many thanks

Personally I consider hip-dac as a significant improvement over any smartphone and I've tried quite a few of them. As for functionality, hip-dac was designed to receive digital signal via USB input at its rear, and work only with headphones/IEMs.

Our portfolio is wide, so if you can provide me with info what you'd like to do in your car, I can assist you in finding a product tailored to your spcific needs ;)

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
Personally I consider hip-dac as a significant improvement over any smartphone and I've tried quite a few of them. As for functionality, hip-dac was designed to receive digital signal via USB input at its rear, and work only with headphones/IEMs.

Our portfolio is wide, so if you can provide me with info what you'd like to do in your car, I can assist you in finding a product tailored to your spcific needs ;)[/QUOTE

Many thanks for the feedback. My interest is primarily in the Hip Dac at present and not having a line out will make it unsuitable for use in my current car.

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Many thanks for the feedback. My interest is primarily in the Hip Dac at present and not having a line out will make it unsuitable for use in my current car.

I understand. Even though you won't have much use of hip-dac in your car, it's a terrific and small portable device to use with your smartphone and headphones.

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Excited to share that the winners of our xCAN and Meze Audio silver 99 classics headphones have been selected at random and all the lucky winners have been notified by email this afternoon!! Please check your inboxes or spam just in case!!

The response has been HUGE with over 4000 entries from around the world, so thank you to all that have entered. Excited to share that we decided to give away five, yes FIVE bundles as a result of the high number of entries!!

We will share winners names by the end of the week once we have received their permission to do so!

And keep watching this space for more competitions in the near future!

Aug 12, 2019
Didn't win but never mind. I see the bundle is now on Amazon in Spain. Migt have to treat myself. Or my girlfriend.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing