Wilson Audio and Dan D'agostino now at devAAudio in Kansas City!

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
devAAudio in Kansas City is proud and honored to represent Wilson Audio Loudspeakers and Dan D'agostino Electronics. It was very special to have Wilson's own Bill Peugh and Dan D'agostino's President Bill McKiegan in attendance at our launch event this past January. It was a fun and well attended event! If you are in the KC area or have friends in the midwest let them know they can visit devAAudio for a high end audio experience! www.devaaudio.com, devaaudio78@gmail.com, 913-498-9768 call/text.

Best,
Deva

PHOTO (Left to Right) Bill Peugh (Wilson Audio), Deva Chandramohan, M.D. (owner devAAudio), Bill McKiegan (President Dan D'agostino Electronics)
DSC_3104.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hi-FiGuy

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Bill Peugh from Wilson Audio shared stories about the company and had some amazing audio selections to share with the attendees. It was a special evening.

756E5649-5CD4-436A-AA57-2C19BE445424.jpeg

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
What, no XVX. ;)

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
What, no XVX. ;)
I actually debated bringing in XVX quite seriously... but for now Alexx makes the most sense. It is a tremendous speaker as most of the audio community knows.

Best,
Deva

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
What lines are you carrying wrt analog sources? I almost bought a used Ypsilon phono but turned out my Benz LPS, with its high internal impedance, not a good match for the step-ups. Would love to hear the ypsilon electronics, but Portnad is a long way from KC.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
They are not the same speakers off course , but in the bassregion the xvx ,master chrono and alexx move just about the same amount of air.
I think the maxx and now alexx series are the best wilson in bang for buck terms .
Unless you value the lamm Ml 3 s off course .

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
They are not the same speakers off course , but in the bassregion the xvx ,master chrono and alexx move just about the same amount of air.
I think the maxx and now alexx series are the best wilson in bang for buck terms .
Unless you value the lamm Ml 3 s off course .

IMHO the XLF moves significantly more air than X2, MAXX or Alexx. Currently easily the best bang for buck, as probably XVX will make them to show heavily discounted.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Possibly 2 hand yes .
I m talking new .
I t ll(xlf) move more air then the xvx or master chronosonic in the bass region.
Its quite a drastic step from wilson to go for smaller woofers in their top models i think it has to do with trading speed over volume
Plus one can buy addional subtowers off course

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
What lines are you carrying wrt analog sources? I almost bought a used Ypsilon phono but turned out my Benz LPS, with its high internal impedance, not a good match for the step-ups. Would love to hear the ypsilon electronics, but Portnad is a long way from KC.

I’m currently more of a digital guy. But I do carry Rega Research Turntables. From what I hear the Ypsilon phono stage is amazing. Of course Rega, Electrocompaniet, Ypsilon, and Dan D’agostino all make phono stage products and Ypsilon also make’s step up transformers. I also have access to the Wilson Benesch range of products and they are doing some amazing things with turntables as well!

Best,
Deva

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Bill McKiegan, President of Dan D’agostino Master Audio systems, attended our launch event and explained the story behind the design of the Momentum series products. We are so thankful that he joined us. We are so fortunate to have such a strong partner at devAAudio.

3BDA4DB3-5CA1-4082-BC24-6A171D66C16E.jpeg

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Can you say what were the selections Bill played?

I don’t have the list but one of the more memorable songs was “Both Sides Now” a Joni Mitchell song sang Live by Seal. It is easily one of my favorites now and can be streamed on Tidal!:).

045E414A-1906-4110-8A0A-353B4947A38A.jpeg

Reactions: Bobvin

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Love these m400 amps! :)

0A6300CC-61C5-458F-85E8-CAEA50500401.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing