Where in the US is FM sold?

wgerman

Jul 4, 2012
There used to be a place in Denver I believe that sold FM. Where else in the states?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I have spoken at length once with the guys at Audio Limits...very passionate. And i was pleased when i found them candid and honest about FM. Good luck.

wgerman

Jul 4, 2012
I have spoken at length once with the guys at Audio Limits...very passionate. And i was pleased when i found them candid and honest about FM. Good luck.

What do you mean when you state candid and honest about FM.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
What do you mean when you state candid and honest about FM.

I asked them about 2 things: 1) Could i run an FM411 with my current system (CJ GAT, Zanden digital)...and he said the FM tends to sound better with its own preamp, and therefore discussed my alternative amps and said that while he favored FM above my other options as a principle, in my system he could undertand that i might not favor FM (unless i was prepared to forgo the CJ GAT which i am not). 2) I then asked him about power and clipping, and he did confirm that he had been aware the FM411 can falter when used with Magico minis (but no other speakers).

I have spoken with too many people who refuse to acknowledge shortcomings, or give guidance about their products...and it just makes me walk away. I could see the Audio Limits folks were passionate about their product and happy to sell (as they should be...its how they make a living)...but it was not the 'hard sell'. I respected that.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing