Vitus030SIA to debut at Munich 2019

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Vitus Audio' replacement for the very highly regarded 025 SIA, the 030, will be on parade at the Munich Highend Show in May.
Few details have emerged but somewhat more powerful than the 025 as the title suggests.
Likely to be physically bigger with an upgraded preamp section and improved power supplies.
Should be worth going to the Show just to hear it

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Yup, I posted a thread re: that announcement earlier. Fyi, the SIA-030 will not replace the SIA-025 Mk2, but will be the new flagship integrated in the Signature series as I mentioned in my thread. Agree, that will be a 'do not miss' room.

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Thanks Bodhi
I missed your earlier thread as hopefully was obvious.
Yes it does make sense to add the 030 to the range and to retain the 025.

Reactions: Bodhi

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
YW Barry, I just thought i'd link into my earlier thread fyi. With the RI-101, SIA-025Mk2, MP-I201, and now SIA-030, I'd argue Vitus Audio have the best range of high end ss integrated amps in the world.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing