Trinity preamp

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
For those who are interested I refer to a glowing review of the Trinity preamp on positive-feedback by mister Nack. He seems to be very impressed by the performance of the Trinity preamp.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Hi I read that...Marshall doesn't seem to glow a lot...which seems to me to say it's pretty darn good...I have heard this phono stage and preamp in a dealer system...I'm very happy with my preamp...but the phono I am a bit curious on...and might be getting a demo soon in my home...

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Hi I read that...Marshall doesn't seem to glow a lot...which seems to me to say it's pretty darn good...I have heard this phono stage and preamp in a dealer system...I'm very happy with my preamp...but the phono I am a bit curious on...and might be getting a demo soon in my home...

Hi, I suppose you are aware that Michael Fremer posted a preview of the Trinity phono in the latest Stereophile magazine? This preview makes clear that he finds the dynamics of the Trinity phone stage very impressive indeed. His view seems to concur with the experiences of Marshall Nack with the Trinity preamp.

tunes

Member Sponsor
Nov 9, 2013
Jfrech, cool! I am enthralled by my trinity phono combo with the finish. With your set up, especially your koda, i would be very interested to hear your impressions of the phono in your system. Keep us posted!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

For those who are interested I refer to a glowing review of the Trinity preamp on positive-feedback by mister Nack. He seems to be very impressed by the performance of the Trinity preamp.
Thanks Audiocrack! Good stuff...please let us know when your Trinity DAC arrives and has settled in for your shoot-out with DCS Scarlatti. JFrech - same for the phono stage!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing