thx to Tang

pweg

Jun 7, 2014
Australia
just wanted to say thank you to Tang.

Since he posted his clips of different carts the other day featuring the music of Max Richter, i have gone out and bought a heap of his work. Just loving it

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
You are very welcome pweg.

I love you too Gian :eek:.

Many people think listening to youtube is silly. Imo, if you can "hear" the sound differences yourself from one cart to another while other things are constant (even from youtube ;)) plus you "read" the descriptions of sound from a person with skill in detecting differences and ability to write, then you can get much better perspective of a cart that you dont get a chance to listen to yourself in your system than from any famous audio reviewer. That is why I made videos and let Bonzo listen extensively in my room for four days to write a report. People also think that owner of an equipment tend to say good things about his own gear. Bonzo is independent, doesnt own any of these gears, paid for airfares and hotel himself, no commercial interest, has more experiences going to symphony than so many people here, only bias is his own preferences. This is my way to contribute to the forum. I wasted much money finding carts I like and sh*t load of other things. I have no habbit of defending any of my gears. I just give my opinions on them. Other people may show different opinions. I dont really care. I only hope my contribution can reduce your hit-and-miss's.

Kind regards,
Tang

Last edited:

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Tang,
you always show to us you are very gentlemen,correct and truthful in all your explanation and i am 100% agree on your declaration.

Then if we have only one cartridge we can be conditioned,but having different and very good cart and this is only our hobby,we have no interest to speak bad of good of some,even if all we can have different taste

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing