Thoughts on Paradigm Persona speakers

sbo6

May 19, 2014
Round Rock, TX
May 19, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Wow, the silence is deafening... :)

Mar 3, 2011
Well, maybe unfair to Paradigm but since you insist :) I heard it under show condition only. I have to say I do not always share the same thoughts as Jerry in 10audio, but with the Persona, I think he is spot on, and the review in Absolute Sound is the total opposite to what I heard.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 16, 2012
Poland
I had the Persona 7 at home. The review on 10audio is very close to what I've heard.

Muser

Jan 22, 2016
I had the Persona 7 at home. The review on 10audio is very close to what I've heard.
I have not heard these speakers, but my experience with previous iterations of Paradigm is that they're on the lean and slightly bright side of things.

Jan 7, 2018
i HEARD THE 3F and they were decent. They didn't go deep but bass was tight and these speakers were well broke in and I didn't hear any sibilance or even a bright balance to the sound, I did expect better imaging from such a narrow baffle but that could have been setup.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing