The Snowman

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Went with some friends to this one. Horrific adaptation of great a Jo Nesbo story. I endured it so you don't have to...read the book instead (it's excellent)

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
The trailer looked pretty good.

I was well on my way towards buying a ticket online to go see this movie, when, just for fun, I thought I would read a couple of reviews. This movie received some of the most negative reviews I have ever read in my entire life. Apparently, it is almost impressive how bad this movie is.

May 19, 2014
Round Rock, TX
When I saw the thread title I assumed it was a remake of the children's animated Snowman from the 1980s, actually a very well done short movie. This is something entirely different ;-|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE9KpobX9J8

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
The trailer looked pretty good.

I was well on my way towards buying a ticket online to go see this movie, when, just for fun, I thought I would read a couple of reviews. This movie received some of the most negative reviews I have ever read in my entire life. Apparently, it is almost impressive how bad this movie is.
Michael Fassbender was miscast and at baseline not a very good actor.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing