The Lessloss Power Cable

tdimler

Jul 4, 2016
TX
I've use a LessLoss DFPC Original into my DAC/Pre to great effect. I've compared it with several much higher priced cords without seeing any improvement. The new C-Marc cords are supposed to be better than even the DFPC Reference while having a lower price point. My impression of Louis at LessLoss is he takes a no-guff approach and I think if he says the C-Marc wire is better in all parameters then I believe him.

Time for you to buy one and report back to us!

waimac

Aug 8, 2016
Hong kong
Thanks guys. Besides the Lessloss one, my another options may go for Siltech Explorer 270P or Shunyata Research Alpha Analog for my DarTZeel 108B. :D

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Alternate reality power cables. I wonder if they have safety agency testing. The old cables were wrong, the new ones are weird.
..I've got 4 Lessloss PCs that I run and couldn't disagree more. I too have compared them to cables costing considerably more and the held their own. Every one has been purchased used for an average cost of about $300 and even though they are a weird, wrong, and an alternate reality, I have no plans to "upgrade"..

waimac

Aug 8, 2016
Hong kong
Thanks. Interesting reviews. Let's see, base on the sound characteristics of DarTZeel amp. Which brand shall be more preferred? Thx. Need some advices. Thank you once again.

Jun 26, 2011
Thanks. Interesting reviews. Let's see, base on the sound characteristics of DarTZeel amp. Which brand shall be more preferred? Thx. Need some advices. Thank you once again.
I suggest not being obsessed with using the same brand on all components. Shunyata, Clarity Cable, Ansuz, Lessloss C-marc, and the new power cord from Sraightwire may all work extremely well on your DarTZeel amp.

The Siltech Ruby Hill may be a make or break cord, meaning it may sound great with bloom, smoothness, and power, or it may sound not right at all; too bright and forward, distant bass, and off tone.

For interconnects, I would definitely stick with the best copper ones on the market.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing