The All Cars Alive Thread // Most Amazing Cars ...

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
very attractive, car is interesting as well Bob ...........

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
It's not about her Dave, it's all about cars ... but of course she's a talented car presentator ...

Bob, I know that, I was merely pointing out the obvious, anytime a female is hosting a 'car show' (predominantly male audience) it will be someone easy on the eyes. Could you imagine what it would be like to have Roseanne Barr host the show .............

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
We are on the same wavelength Dave; she's smartly attractive, charismatic, not the professional Victoria Secret model type, she's perfect for the cars we want to drive, with or without a passenger, whoever the one we marry for life wants to ride along ... or daughters or granddaughters or sons, grandsons, friends, everyone we know, we love and cherish for life.

If I wasn't locked on for life I sure would ask her for a ride in one of these amazing concept cars of the future, no matter the cost of the car, the make, the model, the people behind it. And because I was never locked on, if she comes around driving in one of them near the neighborhood I'll adapt immediately on the moment's situation to best advantage...car riding.

I do like the idea of an invisible car @ the push of a cell phone button...when parking it in a spot where nobody walks and no dogs bark.

And ...

Last edited:

accwai

Jul 26, 2012
Bob, I know that, I was merely pointing out the obvious, anytime a female is hosting a 'car show' (predominantly male audience) it will be someone easy on the eyes. Could you imagine what it would be like to have Roseanne Barr host the show .............

Some of us like guys:

:):):)

accwai

Jul 26, 2012
That's ^ not the same ... :) these two guys talk too much when the driver should concentrate on his driving. That's totally a different style.
Given who Nico Rosberg is, it's probably safe to assume he knows how to drive fast. They even allowed him to do donuts in streets of Berlin in a Formula E. He's not crazy you know. In this case, he's likely just toying with the Porsche to jack up his Youtube view count. Concentrating real hard probably isn't necessary. Anyway, spectacular driving alone won't get you very far on Youtube. What kind of view count is on this one?

Good, you can have him, I'll take the car !!!!

The 918 is significantly more poweful successor to the Carrera GT that killed Paul Walker. You're a brave guy indeed. If I had more money than I know what to do with, a mid-level Ariel Atom would be more than sufficient. Ariel isn't street legal here in Canada, so it would be a dedicated track car. That's just as well, given the kind of hassle with insurance for bringing road going sports cars to track. And having Nico Roseberg on the passenger side as track instructor would be a great privilege.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Oh I love speed, I love engine revolutions zest, I love it all. The faster the more expensive the more performing the more ultra modern the more awesome looking the concept the design, the more luxury features the more styles of steering wheels, the more more more of everything the better ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing