Taiko Audio Daiza platforms.

bozebuttons

Nov 6, 2022
Hi Emile
I just received 2 diaza platforms I put one under my Jays audio CD3MK3 transport
Does it mater orientation of feet on the platform I have both feet in the forward position
Single footer in the back as that is how the feet on the transport are located.
I have synergistic research Mig sx I was using before can I use them with the Platform
between the transport & platform.
I have a 2nd platform & what would be the best place for that.
I have a pacific, amp or preamp, exact power power conditioner
Thanks

Last edited:

Taiko Audio

Industry Expert
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
taikoaudio.com
Hi Emile
I just received 2 diaza platforms I put one under my Jays audio CD3MK3 transport
Does it mater orientation of feet on the platform I have both feet in the forward position
Single footer in the back as that is how the feet on the transport are located.
I have synergistic research Mig sx I was using before can I use them with the Platform
between the transport & platform.
I have a 2nd platform & what would be the best place for that.
I have a pacific, amp or preamp, exact power power conditioner
Thanks

I tend to use the 2 footer side where the equipment is the heaviest. Sure you can use the Migs, always good to try if you prefer with or without. Power conditioner is a nice place to try for sure!

Backo NYC/SF

Oct 15, 2021
I don’t know if this helps but I have an Aqua LaScala DAC on a Daiza and i put it on Stein Music Super Naturals. They make 3 or 4 different models but the Signatures are worth every penny. They make lower models that aren’t as tall so if you don’t have that consideration (I do since the squiggly rubber feet on the LaScala are pretty tall) you might be able to use the less expensive models. I think it’s a matter of how well they couple my DAC to the Daiza although they work well as isolators in their own right.

adamaley

Apr 15, 2016
Minnetonka, MN
Anyone looking to sell a Daiza, please PM me

Is Taiko still selling these? There's no link on their website.

Last edited:

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK
Is there any plan to release a new version or something?
I tried myself to get a Daiza and wasn't successful, so I ended up with a similar product sold out of HK. It's popular in Asia and I have several. It's called the VTB-2 Vibraboard. They do work well but I cannot say if they are in the same league as the Daiza.

98EE2747-55A6-42C3-A209-B5D467042EFA.png
79A306D0-ABEE-48CC-AF45-D6EE40B021D9.png

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
I tried myself to get a Daiza and wasn't successful, so I ended up with a similar product sold out of HK. It's popular in Asia and I have several. It's called the VTB-2 Vibraboard. They do work well but I cannot say if they are in the same league as the Daiza.

View attachment 113320
View attachment 113321
I believe this Top Gun VTB-2 Vibraboard is a product from Mainland China.
Not a Hong Kong brand.

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK
I believe this Top Gun VTB-2 Vibraboard is a product from Mainland China.
Not a Hong Kong brand.
I'm in Mainland China and all of mine were shipped to my dealer via HK.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing