Stage 3 Concept Power Cords

Aug 26, 2012
Looking for feedback on the Stage 3 power cords . Has anybody had the chance to audition these and form an opinion . Two sources whom I checked , had one thing to say in common to their presentation " Balanced " .

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Co-Owner, Administrator
Looking for feedback on the Stage 3 power cords . Has anybody had the chance to audition these and form an opinion . Two sources whom I checked , had one thing to say in common to their presentation " Balanced " .

I have no personal experience but I wonder what the 2 sources meant by "balanced" :confused:

Aug 26, 2012
"Balanced" as in the C.G set at the centre of the aural spectrum , not leaning towards the treble nor dark and brooding favouring the bass . Hope it makes sense ...

Glory

Oct 29, 2011
Destin, FL.
Have/head all but the lowest/highest S3 AC cables.

They are the best I have had in my system. Even the Vortex Prime @ 2nd from the bottom is a killer cable.

The S3 Kracken,I am told, will reward one with a new sounding amp/system.

Glory

Oct 29, 2011
Destin, FL.
Killer deal done and Sam is a great guy to deal with.

The Minotaur is an incredible cable and highly recommended!

Anyone else out there with a killer deal on S3 AC cables.?

Aug 26, 2012
Got the Stage iii Zyklops PC and Gryphon I/C ... still to run in , but seems to posses a smoothness and a natural full tone , am sure it will develop further.
photo 1-1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 5.jpg

Aug 26, 2012
Smart move on the Zyklops not so smart on the Gryphon. Can you return the IC and get Brian's new Thales IC.?
Afraid not . Why the observation ? Have you tried it , seems to sound OK and getting better out the box . Any experience with their Minatour Speaker cables . Hope to have a Kraken inbound soon .

Glory

Oct 29, 2011
Destin, FL.
Afraid not . Why the observation ? Have you tried it , seems to sound OK and getting better out the box . Any experience with their Minatour Speaker cables . Hope to have a Kraken inbound soon .
AC cables are off the carts. Kraken is KING and SC's are good as IC. Thales will beat out the IC and they are working on the SC. I would wait on the Thales SC before dropping big $$$ in the S3.

Guy out in Cal. Has 8 K's .

Get rid of the IC/SC.

Aug 26, 2012
AC cables are off the carts. Kraken is KING and SC's are good as IC. Thales will beat out the IC and they are working on the SC. I would wait on the Thales SC before dropping big $$$ in the S3.

Guy out in Cal. Has 8 K's .

Get rid of the IC/SC.
Glory .. I am comparing in house to Siltech Double Crown , ZenSati Seraphim & Jorma Prime so the playing field is stern an I find the S3 acquitting itself rather well compared to it's peers . I find the S3 , quite nuanced and balanced . I guess it depends on system synergy . Will keep at it longer , so that I can assess it's character better . Not to aware about the Thales , will have a look . Thanks for the heads up .