Some useful info for any Q series owners

WDW

May 25, 2011
BC, Canada
Was in email correspondence with Magico concerning my Q3s. They offered a solution to my concern but also sent a two page sheet outlining the process for tightening the hex-head screws connected to the tension rods running front to back in the speaker. Followed the procedure and noticed a distinct improvement in the response of the speaker...thought I'd post the document for use if any one is interested.
Cheers,
View attachment New Q3 Rod Tightening Procedure and Vent bolt.pdf

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Useful! Thanks!

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Instruction sheet for Project M :

Project M tension rod tightening instructions.jpg

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 31, 2010
Mass
This looks very familiar. Be careful not to strip any of the screws...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing